Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lordgodempress
I own a cleaning company
December 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

ask me anything,   I clean houses and offices. 

Replies

• Nicoleb9
    December 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
    I have a cleaning lady who's phenomenal. She owns her own small cleaning company.

So, I guess my question is: How often do you and your employees discuss your clients?
  • AubreeGrace17
    December 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?
  • jbirdsladie27

Will you come wash my floors? It's a bitch getting them done with a broken leg :(

• wkukid
    by wkukid

So does my mom. No questions.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    How much do you charge?
  • eesmommy
    December 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM
    I used to own one too. When I decided tmi start it back up last year, dh suddenly discovered that I would clean other peoples toilets, and stopped me there.... like who did he THINK was going to clean these strangers toilets? Little toilet elves? Lol

Okay, my question.... hmm what do J want to know about you?
    Do you have a clock in your kitchen?
  • Lordgodempress
    December 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How did it start? Do you advertise? How much do you make per week? How big is your company?

I started 2 years ago just cleaning for some people i knew and I liked it.   I do advertise and I have my own website.  I have found Google AdWords to be the most effective way to advertise ( although it can be expensive). The company makes about 1800.00 a week right now.  I have 3 employees at this time but am looking to expand next month.   

• Lordgodempress
    December 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I have a cleaning lady who's phenomenal. She owns her own small cleaning company.

So, I guess my question is: How often do you and your employees discuss your clients?

My employess are not allowed to gossip about clients and I will speak with them if i catch them.  We do comment a lot of decorative styles and I confess that I use peoples homes to get decorating ideas :)  

• Lordgodempress
    December 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Do you enjoy your job? How many people do you employ?

I love my job but it is hard work.   I am slowly starting to concentrate on the business end more and cleaning less.  I have 3 people right now and will be hiring more next month. 

• Lordgodempress
    December 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Will you come wash my floors? It's a bitch getting them done with a broken leg :(

Are you in Colorado? 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts