Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How Does One Get That Big?!?
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I'm watching 600-pound Mom on TLC. How does one get so big that you need to LOSE weight before you're eligible for weight loss surgery???

Replies

• CuriousArentYa
    December 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

My husband did a lift assist for a 906 lb man last week. Even funner, he lived on the third floor of a walk up apartment building. It took 5 ems crews to move him. 

I am like you, how do they get that big? I am big, but once I got very close to a certain weight I swore I would never hit I fought it and dropped 20 lbs pretty quickly. 

• AlwaysKISA
    December 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    I wonder that, too. How is it even possible?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    Well you saw all the food she was eating. Soda, juices, whatnot. I watched it too. It's the lack of self control
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I really like bacon wrapped donuts. Don't be a hater.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

My potato is big:
  • cassi_d_m
    December 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    I'm an EMT and the biggest i've had is 750. Its insane. I'm a bigger girl but holy hell!

To me, its just incentive to lose my weight :-)

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

My husband did a lift assist for a 906 lb man last week. Even funner, he lived on the third floor of a walk up apartment building. It took 5 ems crews to move him. 

I am like you, how do they get that big? I am big, but once I got very close to a certain weight I swore I would never hit I fought it and dropped 20 lbs pretty quickly. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    I was addicted to those shows, there was an entire series on that topic. Most of them didn't realize they were that big. Now if you're so big you need to be sponged bathed while in your bed because you are no longer capable of getting out of bed, then you need to realize that you are that big!
    Don't get me started on the people that bring those people the food! Their moms, kids, wives, husbands. If my spouse were that big I would not be bringing them fried food and pizza!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    I'm 277 and 5'1 for me it was years of untreated depression and eating my feelings. Now that I have son and I'm on mess I'm actually happy and I have energy.

Some people never have a turning point and once they find it sometimes they are to far gone. You will never understand it from an addicts eyes, until you've been there. You can judge, speculate and criticize but you will never truly understand it. I don't mean that to be mean its just hard for someone who has never truly lived it to understand:)
  • Dzyre1115
    December 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I find this question as dumb as, "How did you get pregnant?", I think it's pretty obvious how, right?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts