Mom Confessions

Anonymous
It makes me sick
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM

There is a certain group of young adults (All 20-30) in my area. 
In this group 10+ of them have died from drugs or violence in the last 2 years.

Each time everyone in their pathetic groups gets all sad and posts about how life isn't fair.

I think that is disrespect as possible.

These are people that used the drugs with them making these posts.

Don't these people realize it's their choices that are leading to these senseless deaths?

It isn't hard to understand Illegal activities+high profile gangs = some people are going to be taught lessons.
Also Highly dangerous chemicals + using them erractically = someone will overdose. 

How are 6+ accidental overdoses still shocking? How are 4 gang killings still shocking? 

I feel for the families, I do not have any sympathy for their "friends".

Replies

• 504bbymami
    December 5, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    They are too damn old for all that. Life was like that when I was like 17. They need to grow up
  • harpsichord
    December 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Addicts are allowed to grieve just as much as anyone else. 

You sound very ignorant.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

exactly at 17 I felt for them. 10 years later and countless lives lost I want to punch them for being so disrexpectful to the families by claiming it was so unfair. If its so unfair stop using drugs, and encourage everyone else to do the same... 

Quoting 504bbymami:

They are too damn old for all that. Life was like that when I was like 17. They need to grow up

• Dzyre1115
    December 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM

You live by the sword.......the consequences should never be surprising since that is the life they choose to lead.

• Love060708kids

That's really sad :(

• teri4lance

you reap what you sow. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Not by acting like it was some random car accident that was so sudden and shocking. They all continue to do the same thing. They have come to the funeral all trashed and making plans to use the same drugs after. It is disrespectful to the families that lost the loved one and did everything they could to help them not fall into the dark arms of addiction.

There is responsibility in using with other people. There is responsibility in knowing someone has gone to far yet still "acting cool".

Quoting harpsichord:

You sound very ignorant.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    I know what you mean. A couple years back, some punk drug addict kid got pulled over, his dumb ass gets out of the car and points a gun at the cop!!! Well...the cop shot him twice. He died. You should have seen the crackheas flipping out. they made t-shirts, car stickers, posted death threats to the cop. It was ridiculous!!!!!
  • stickyfingers
    December 5, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    it sounds like they all have an addictions and that is sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

exactly at 17 I felt for them. 10 years later and countless lives lost I want to punch them for being so disrexpectful to the families by claiming it was so unfair. If its so unfair stop using drugs, and encourage everyone else to do the same... 

Quoting 504bbymami:

• harpsichord
    December 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM

They're allowed to react however they want. Sure, they all know drugs can kill, but that doesn't make it any less painful to lose someone.

They sound like they're all very deep into their addictions. Maybe I'm just empathetic to a fault or something, but these kinds of situations don't evoke an ounce of anger in me. It just makes me very, very, very, very deeply sad to see/hear about people being that addicted to drugs and not getting help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not by acting like it was some random car accident that was so sudden and shocking. They all continue to do the same thing. They have come to the funeral all trashed and making plans to use the same drugs after. It is disrespectful to the families that lost the loved one and did everything they could to help them not fall into the dark arms of addiction.

There is responsibility in using with other people. There is responsibility in knowing someone has gone to far yet still "acting cool".

Quoting harpsichord:

You sound very ignorant.

Mom Confessions