Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Your kid will end up dead, killing someone or in jail!!
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I don't even know where to start with this cluster fuck. These people live down the street from us, they have two sons who are 18 and 9. The parents drink A LOT, she works he don't, they will short there mortgage and utilities to make sure they have beer and ciggerette money, her sister had to buy there 9 year old back to school clothes because they couldn't "afford" it but they always have beer and ciggs.

The 18 year old is a serious POS, he got arrested in hs for bringing a gun to school (unloaded but still) barely graduated from continuation school, and since he has his diploma and a part time job he thinks he's an upstanding awesome citizen. He hangs out with drug dealers and drinks and parties all the time, dresses and walks around like a damn thug, thinks he's a fucking bad ass. Dh and I were at another neighbors house and this punk has the nerve to come up to us the other night and ask if he can borrow $50. Uhhh NO. Our other neighbors 16 year old son tries to be a positive influence in this jack asses life but all he does is take advantage of him. Our friends finally said R can't come over anymore (they would never let him leave with him, they could hang out at the house only) because shit was coming up missing. Tonight the fucker comes over and starts bragging that he was in a car accident last night like its something to be proud of. He doesn't have his license and his mom let him drive there (by there I mean her mil car she let them borrow so pos's mom could get back and forth to work when there SUV got repoed) car and he was apparently drinking and ran a red light hit another car THEN LEFT THE SCENE. He THINKS there was a kid in the car because it had one of those window light screens on the back window. We are praying the kid wasn't in the car. The front of his family's car is jacked all to hell but apparently still drivable. When he left (after dh and our friends told him to get the fuck out) our friend called the cops and turned him in. We honestly don't know if all he told us was true. We googled it and all we can find is someone hit a poll in the city he said it happened in so Idk. The cop said they would check it out so either way we did out part.

These "parents" are fucking up there 9 year old too, he walks around talking like a gang banger ( gee I wonder where he gets it from) curses at and disrespects other adults. Is only in 2nd grade and has been suspended three times this year alone. This morning on the way to the bus stop dad opens the door sends the kid on his way with no jacket (it was 42 this morning) and cracks open a beer, it was 7:10 am!!

You talk to mom and nothings wrong, its just boys being boys......what the fucking fuck? We use to be friends with them till all this shit started getting worse, we just don't want to be around or associated with people like that. The sad part is, there nice people when there not drunk but there always fucking drunk.

I'm sure this was all over the place so feel free to ask any questions, I just needed to vent about these people.

Replies

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    December 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Before I go past the first paragraph, how do you know how these people pay (or not pay) their bills?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    We use to be good friends with them and are not ashamed of what they do and almost brag about it.

Quoting BEXi:

Before I go past the first paragraph, how do you know how these people pay (or not pay) their bills?

• anyotherday
    December 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Call. The cops ob his hit and. Run
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    We did

Quoting anyotherday:

Call. The cops ob his hit and. Run
  • Crazy-Steph
    December 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    You sure do know a lot about these people.
  • AubreeGrace17
    December 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    Have they done anything to you personally?
  • jkleinman
    December 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Yikes! Those poor kids!
  • AlwaysKISA
    December 5, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Crazy people. That sucks. Poor kids.
  • stacefaceninja
    December 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I'm sorry...but people like you are WHY I drink a lot. Maybe that's the case here. You sound very young...or very uneducated...or both. I'm done now...good night.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM

lol @ bairly

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts