Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Sorry but I will NOT learn or speak or try to understand Spanish
December 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I learn, speak, and only attempt to understand those that speak English.

Replies

• TiNGo
    by TiNGo
    December 7, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Let me guess, you come from an all white family and have never had the opportunity to get to know people from other cultures well enough to LOVE them and to recognize that we are all just PEOPLE?... You think that YOUR way is the best way, that YOUR language is the best language, and that good ol' 'Merica is based on WHITE CULTURE!?!?!? Hilarious. This white girl has had the privilege of knowing and loving people from many different backgrounds, and I am thankful I was open-minded enough to open myself up to more than one way of looking at things. Some of the most wonderful people I have ever known are Spanish speakers. And trust me, with an attitude like yours, none of us need you anyways.

• DebnDrew
    December 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I can speak Irish......because that is the language of my people. I have yet to meet anyone who can understand it though, so it has not proven all that useful.

• snackcakes
    December 7, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Is there a particular reason why?

• thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I happen to be part native american and mexican

Quoting TiNGo:

Let me guess, you come from an all white family and have never had the opportunity to get to know people from other cultures well enough to LOVE them and to recognize that we are all just PEOPLE?... You think that YOUR way is the best way, that YOUR language is the best language, and that good ol' 'Merica is based on WHITE CULTURE!?!?!? Hilarious. This white girl has had the privilege of knowing and loving people from many different backgrounds, and I am thankful I was open-minded enough to open myself up to more than one way of looking at things. Some of the most wonderful people I have ever known are Spanish speakers. And trust me, with an attitude like yours, none of us need you anyways.

• thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I just dont have interest in learning foreign languages.

Quoting snackcakes:

Is there a particular reason why?

• AtillaTheHun
    December 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

We live very close to the border, but I have no intentions of learning Spanish. I don't like the language, why would I want to learn it? If someone comes to the US, they need to make sure that I can understand them. I don't have to do shit and learn their language so they can understand me. Freaking immigrants/illegals, really. LOL!

• thetrollcat
    December 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I lick, I mean, LIKE you :)

Quoting AtillaTheHun:

We live very close to the border, but I have no intentions of learning Spanish. I don't like the language, why would I want to learn it? If someone comes to the US, they need to make sure that I can understand them. I don't have to do shit and learn their language so they can understand me. Freaking immigrants/illegals, really. LOL!

• HaveFaith1215
    December 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Bueno, ¿no se un pedazo de basura ignorante. Guste o no, ser bilingüe es una ventaja en el lugar de trabajo; de modo que mantenga su trabajo, y me quedo uno mejor. buena suerte!  =) 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN