Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lovemyfamilyof8
Some people are terrible! GUESS what we have all been there, but DAMN!
December 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM

That evil post about the " gross" little girl! Most of you know MY babysitting dilemma, and I get paid nothing ( not much), the kids are neglected, single dad, ( good guy who loves them just learning) BUT I love those kids, feel for them, care for them, and help them where I can! OP to that post, How dare you! I mean I have times where I say " Wow, i need a break, LOL " But she is still in tow going to lunch, helping bake, or the zoo with us! Same with his other two! i mean I think I am important to teach them good hygiene, good cleaning habits, manners, and just how ti be a kid! OP of other post, look at it that way, Your post disappeared before I could comment! :( Please help that baby!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I am with you but pretty sure this post will disappear too lol

I think some women just don't have the motherly nurturing instinct we do. I can't help but to love yes LOVE any child I spend any significant amount of time with. I feel really bad for that poor little girl. Not only does she have a horrible home life but her babysitter is doing nothing to help and probably just adding to the negative feelings the child with already have about herself. 

• Lovemyfamilyof8
    December 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM

It realy upset me! IDK I guess that I know I could help her, yet I can't! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I think some women just don't have the motherly nurturing instinct we do. I can't help but to love yes LOVE any child I spend any significant amount of time with. I feel really bad for that poor little girl. Not only does she have a horrible home life but her babysitter is doing nothing to help and probably just adding to the negative feelings the child with already have about herself. 

• Lovemyfamilyof8
    December 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM

BUMP!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Me too mama, me too!

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

It realy upset me! IDK I guess that I know I could help her, yet I can't! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts