Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
obama rejects republican deal on fiscal cliff
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Says he will not approve any deal without higher taxes on 250k or higher earners. Repubs say they wont raise taxes on anyone.

If this thing is not fixed. Taxes raise. Social security amounts taken out the check raises. And many other things will be effected: headstart,foodstamps. Going over the fiscal cliff has the potential to put us in a horrible recession.

Agreement and compromise. I don't know why this is so hard for them.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM

LOL!  Wrong Again -go read the news from back then for yourself

Look at "who" voted to extend the "bush Tax RATES"

'pubs -  AND DEMOCRATS running for reelection

obama extended the "Bush tax RATEs" in Dec 2011 because the DEMOCRATs were afraid (knew) they'd lose the Senate AND the House if barry tanked the economy in an election year

Now that barry is not running.... he can afford to TANK the economy! All to get his ideological wet dream of higher taxes on "the rich".

Again , all this obama drama is about barry getting enough extra revenue from "the rich" next year to fund the govt for..........8 days 

Oh but no wait, then there is the extra "stimulus" money he needs and wants when the economy TANKS (as he KNOWS it will) .....

plus another $2-4 TRILLION in debt ceiling increase since he's just about maxed out his $16.5 Trillion line of credit

again

Quoting Anonymous:

And in December of that same year he extended Bush era tax cuts for the wealthy even though he didn't want to because Republicans would not allow any of the tax cuts to go through unless everyone got them.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh, you are incorrect on many points

go back to  July -August 2011. Read  recent history

Boehner and obama worked out a "deal". Boehner went back and arm twisted the GOP Congress into accepting an $800 BILLION tax increase.

Then when the Speaker came back to obama to tell him they were ready to sign, the snot nosed kid obama raised the tax increase demand to $1.3 TRILLON.

Boehner told him to stuff it. Who can  "negotiate" with someone like that?

This is not opinion. This entire saga is laid out in press reports from summer 2011. Go back and read them.

As parent of 2 teens I can see that barry obama seems to have an emotional age of 14 and a snot attitude to go with it.

Buckle up for the next 4 years. "If teenagers with attitude ran the world"

Oh and by the way, what you call an obama "budget" (White House rework of the GOP Congress budget)  was sent to Harry Reid and it was so bad EVERY Senator of every party  voted against it, and there it sits 

So for past 3 years we have had NO BUDGET.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here, let me explain to you how this works. Obama and his staff put together a budget and gave it to Republicans. Rep. Boehner, who is the current Speaker of the House, put together a counteroffer on the budget. This counteroffer was so terrible that even Republicans didn't support it. It would be illogical and ridiculous to think Obama would have agreed to it. It is not "his way or no way". In fact, just a year ago when we were going through the same exact thing he compromised with Republicans. He was again trying to raise taxes on those who make over $250,000 but Republicans would not allow the tax cuts to go through unless they applied to the wealthy as well. So he did it. Based on history or facts, it appears that you are utterly clueless.

And just to be clear, I didn't vote for Obama and I don't entirely support his budget proposal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its his way or no way

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not refusing to budget.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't like and refusing to budge are two different things lady

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol you're clueless. Most Republicans didn't even like the counteroffer Boehner made.

Quoting Anonymous:

Too bad we don't have a president that works with everyone...thanks to all who voted for the idiot

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama won. Face it and gtf over it!! Lmao

Your point?  So bc some idiot won people are suppose to shut their mouths while things continue to go down the drain in this country?  While he spends billions to go on a 20day vacation?

I think people need to get over their bitterness that they voted for a lazy moron.

Keep laughing your ass off bc I am perfectly happy sitting here watching you make a fool of yourself.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM

LOL whatever. You refuse to accept reality. Truth is from the time President Obama became president he has been trying to get taxes increased for those who make over $250,000 and it hasn't happened because Republicans won't let it. But meh, whatever. Rewriting history is nothing new to this site. And sorry, but my tin foil hat doesn't work. I'm more into reality and what's actually happening. No conspiracy theories about how Obama is the end of the world for me. I don't drink kool-aid.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL!  Wrong Again -go read the news from back then for yourself

Look at "who" voted to extend the "bush Tax RATES"

'pubs -  AND DEMOCRATS running for reelection

obama extended the "Bush tax RATEs" in Dec 2011 because the DEMOCRATs were afraid (knew) they'd lose the Senate AND the House if barry tanked the economy in an election year

Now that barry is not running.... he can afford to TANK the economy! All to get his ideological wet dream of higher taxes on "the rich".

Again , all this obama drama is about barry getting enough extra revenue from "the rich" next year to fund the govt for..........8 days 

Oh but no wait, then there is the extra "stimulus" money he needs and wants when the economy TANKS (as he KNOWS it will) .....

plus another $2-4 TRILLION in debt ceiling increase since he's just about maxed out his $16.5 Trillion line of credit

again

Quoting Anonymous:

And in December of that same year he extended Bush era tax cuts for the wealthy even though he didn't want to because Republicans would not allow any of the tax cuts to go through unless everyone got them.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh, you are incorrect on many points

go back to  July -August 2011. Read  recent history

Boehner and obama worked out a "deal". Boehner went back and arm twisted the GOP Congress into accepting an $800 BILLION tax increase.

Then when the Speaker came back to obama to tell him they were ready to sign, the snot nosed kid obama raised the tax increase demand to $1.3 TRILLON.

Boehner told him to stuff it. Who can  "negotiate" with someone like that?

This is not opinion. This entire saga is laid out in press reports from summer 2011. Go back and read them.

As parent of 2 teens I can see that barry obama seems to have an emotional age of 14 and a snot attitude to go with it.

Buckle up for the next 4 years. "If teenagers with attitude ran the world"

Oh and by the way, what you call an obama "budget" (White House rework of the GOP Congress budget)  was sent to Harry Reid and it was so bad EVERY Senator of every party  voted against it, and there it sits 

So for past 3 years we have had NO BUDGET.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here, let me explain to you how this works. Obama and his staff put together a budget and gave it to Republicans. Rep. Boehner, who is the current Speaker of the House, put together a counteroffer on the budget. This counteroffer was so terrible that even Republicans didn't support it. It would be illogical and ridiculous to think Obama would have agreed to it. It is not "his way or no way". In fact, just a year ago when we were going through the same exact thing he compromised with Republicans. He was again trying to raise taxes on those who make over $250,000 but Republicans would not allow the tax cuts to go through unless they applied to the wealthy as well. So he did it. Based on history or facts, it appears that you are utterly clueless.

And just to be clear, I didn't vote for Obama and I don't entirely support his budget proposal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its his way or no way

Quoting Anonymous:

He's not refusing to budget.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didn't like and refusing to budge are two different things lady

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol you're clueless. Most Republicans didn't even like the counteroffer Boehner made.

Quoting Anonymous:

Too bad we don't have a president that works with everyone...thanks to all who voted for the idiot

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    What will be perfect is when each of these supporters are forced to work because the rich left the country. And they will have to pay 50% in taxes, along with working til they die. Lol, will serve they lazy assess right for selecting to bum on the backs of income creators.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama won. Face it and gtf over it!! Lmao

Your point?  So bc some idiot won people are suppose to shut their mouths while things continue to go down the drain in this country?  While he spends billions to go on a 20day vacation?

I think people need to get over their bitterness that they voted for a lazy moron.

Keep laughing your ass off bc I am perfectly happy sitting here watching you make a fool of yourself.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    Quoting rgba:

ummm... I was referring to the fact that you CAN fire those elected in. You don't even know who I voted for or if I even voted. Lmao. Assume much?? Oh, of course you do. You always do.
  • mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6
    December 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Were screwed to say the least !

• WritingMom777
    December 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM

hmmmm . . .Baener can't even get a vote on the floor.  He was ready to raise taxes on those making over million a year - compromise that Obama would have probably taken.  But the extremists in Congress say that they will never agree to one single penny tax raised no matter what.  So who is the one not willing to compromise here?  Some crazy people in Congress.  Obama CAMPAIGNED on raising taxes on the rich.  He won the election on that promise.  60 percent of Americans agree with him on that.  It has been proven that you can not cut enough money to balance the budget without BOTH raising taxes and cutting expenses.  So the GOP just guaranteed that taxes get raised on everyone since Baehner just sent everyone home for the holdidays.  Way to go GOP!  (not)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts