Mom Confessions

Anonymous
our society is doomed. this is just disgraceful.
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM
When a man was pushed onto the subway tracks, instead of helping the man ( who was trying to climb out) as a train approached a new York post photographer snapped pictures instead of grabbing his arm and pulling him out.
The man died when the train hit him. The post then put that picture on the front page.

The photographer says he took the pictures in the hopes the driver would stop.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    Bump
  • Steph1499
    December 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Really?? That man has no soul.  I hope they take his pics away and he gets into some trouble. 

• southern.momof2
    December 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Wow!
  • Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    Yes. Really. In the picture you see the poor guy trying to climb out with an approaching train. This same photographer took a picture of the man who pushed him even before the guy fell in.

Quoting Steph1499:

Really?? That man has no soul.  I hope they take his pics away and he gets into some trouble. 

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    December 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM
    :-( Awful.
  • mary841108
    December 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
    it doesnt mean our society is doomed, some people are just evil jerks.
  • Anonymous
    December 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    To me, we were already doomed. There were many people there and not one person went to help this man. He just needed someone to grab his hand and pull. He was half out already.:(

Quoting mary841108:

it doesnt mean our society is doomed, some people are just evil jerks.

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    December 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    The photo is just horrific. I take the train to work and can't imagine seeing someone pushed. My first instinct would probably be to run for fear of being pushed by a madman. I think when something so horrific happens people go into shock. It is sad that nobody came to his aid.
  • danie24
    by danie24
    December 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    I'm sorry but I wouldn't help him out. I'd be too afriad he'd accidentally pull me in with him.
  • .MommyEast.
    December 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    LINK?

Mom Confessions