Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
our society is doomed. this is just disgraceful.
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM
When a man was pushed onto the subway tracks, instead of helping the man ( who was trying to climb out) as a train approached a new York post photographer snapped pictures instead of grabbing his arm and pulling him out.
The man died when the train hit him. The post then put that picture on the front page.

The photographer says he took the pictures in the hopes the driver would stop.

Replies

• JBbean
    by JBbean
    December 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Wow that's just horrible.

• bullemhead
    December 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Yeah....I saw that on the news this morning and was actually sickened by the photograph and the fact that not one person tried to help that poor man.

• svolkov
    by svolkov
    December 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM
    There are many great people. Any one I know would have helped. Was that in ny? I dont even have desire to visit there

Quoting Anonymous:

To me, we were already doomed. There were many people there and not one person went to help this man. He just needed someone to grab his hand and pull. He was half out already.:(

Quoting mary841108:

it doesnt mean our society is doomed, some people are just evil jerks.

• kameronsmommy08
    December 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I saw him on the Today show.

• toybar02
    December 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    i agree, i thought that was terrible, people dont have hearts anymore, if he had just pulled the man off the tracks he wouldnt have to alert the train driver. he rather take pictures of him dying then save him, they have to live with themselves
  • kissmiss213
    December 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM

no, the ass turned around and made money off of them.

Quoting Steph1499:

Really?? That man has no soul.  I hope they take his pics away and he gets into some trouble. 

• Dzyre1115
    December 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I saw this and I think it's disgusting!  I will never buy the Post again and we were daily readers for many years.

• Maks1mommy
    December 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    This, except I've never been on a train/subway and I don't have a job.

Quoting owl0210:

The photo is just horrific. I take the train to work and can't imagine seeing someone pushed. My first instinct would probably be to run for fear of being pushed by a madman. I think when something so horrific happens people go into shock. It is sad that nobody came to his aid.
  • K_D88
    by K_D88
    December 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM

That is just sad and awful :(

• NiceMom06
    December 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    so sad...poor man

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts