Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LyTe684
Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)
by LyTe684
December 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Replies

• Nunyabusiness
    December 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    I'm just cranky in general when I first wake up. haha
  • Devious333
    December 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM
    I'm not and never will be a morning person. Lol I have just accepted that I'm not and I don't fight it. I'm a night person.
  • dirby1988
    December 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    I get up at 7am every morning. Get dd on the bus at 7:45 watch tv for a bit and if i fall asleep my alarm is set for 10am. Usually i get up around 8:30 and clean.
  • Megan11587
    December 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    My dh makes the coffee while I shower :)
  • Jrogillio
    December 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
    This right here. Truth.

Quoting Pnukey:

I used to be a morning person, and then I had kids.
    Now, nobody is safe before my caffeine.

• Emilytrademark
    December 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    I am drinking decaf right now :-/ it was hard to give up my caffeine.
  • colbys_mom
    December 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM
    I dont drink coffee but today im so pissed and cranky god help anyone who comes across me. Hahaha
  • Tal0n
    by Tal0n
    December 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Not coffee, perse, but my energy drink and time. He thinks STILL that just because he talks and I appear to be awake means I AM. We've been together 19 years and he still hasn't figured out I talk in my fuckin' sleep???!!!  And this after being told by not just me, but my siblings, parents, friends...

And of course, HE has a perfect memory.  Except he's not the one who can quote conversations verbatim from 20 yrs ago.  Men, specifically husbands, can at times be one of the stupidest species on the planet.  I love him, but at times, they ALL need to be bricked upside the head.

• KylesMonkey
    December 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I don't know how cranky I am... but motivation is difficult.  I just HATE walking downstairs to the kitchen to make it.  I tried explaining to my husband, darling that he is, that it's God's command for the husband to make the coffee.  There was a whole book in the Bible (New Testament) that is dedicated to it.  He-Brews!  LOL  That' didn't work so well...   :/  lolz

• othermom
    December 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I love to have my coffee in the morning, but honestly usually when I get up I can be up dressed and ready to go and wide awake in 5-10 minutes. Spent years hunting as a kid so I got used to it

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts