Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LyTe684
Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)
by LyTe684
December 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Replies

• mas2124
    by mas2124
    December 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM

LOL-I used to be. The older I get, the easier it is to wake up with no coffee. Hell, these days I'll pour a cup, and have to pour it out and start over after I drop the kids off at school.

PS. Yay for diabetes awareness!! >FIND A CURE<

• ittybit2012
    December 5, 2012 at 7:53 AM
    My SO wakes me up that early sometimes. It's for a damn good reason too. It works better than coffee.
  • LadyFreeRider
    That would be me. I get the coffee pot ready the night before and it automatically starts at 5 am every morning. Its ready by the time I get up at 5:30am. Im still not "awake" until at least 6 tho.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    I used to be a morning person, and then I had kids. Now, nobody is safe before my caffeine.
  • brandie1470
    December 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    I am cranky in the morning no matter what. I dont drink coffee lol
  • spunky946
    December 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Oh I am so grumpy. I'm not a morning person at all.
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    December 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM

LOL. If I don't have my cup before 7-8 TOPS, I get a migraine. I can't function without it.

Quoting mas2124:

LOL-I used to be. The older I get, the easier it is to wake up with no coffee. Hell, these days I'll pour a cup, and have to pour it out and start over after I drop the kids off at school.

PS. Yay for diabetes awareness!! >FIND A CURE< :)

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    December 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM
    Must have my coffee. With baileys hazel nut coffee creamer
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684

LOL Oh.. it wasn't for anything that couldn't have waited until I was actually awake.

Quoting ittybit2012:

My SO wakes me up that early sometimes. It's for a damn good reason too. It works better than coffee.

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684

LOL Yup. That's me.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

That would be me. I get the coffee pot ready the night before and it automatically starts at 5 am every morning. Its ready by the time I get up at 5:30am. Im still not "awake" until at least 6 tho.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN