Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LyTe684
Dear Husband of mine (PIOG)
by LyTe684
December 5, 2012 at 7:48 AM

The next time you attempt to wake me up at 5am.-ish in the morning, it better involve death of some kind... or else I WILL KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

Your-not-yet-caffeinated-wife.

WHo else here is just impossibly helpless and cranky without their morning coffee?

Replies

• mas2124
    by mas2124
    December 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM

LOL-I used to be. The older I get, the easier it is to wake up with no coffee. Hell, these days I'll pour a cup, and have to pour it out and start over after I drop the kids off at school.

PS. Yay for diabetes awareness!! >FIND A CURE<

• ittybit2012
    December 5, 2012 at 7:53 AM
    My SO wakes me up that early sometimes. It's for a damn good reason too. It works better than coffee.
  • LadyFreeRider
    That would be me. I get the coffee pot ready the night before and it automatically starts at 5 am every morning. Its ready by the time I get up at 5:30am. Im still not "awake" until at least 6 tho.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    I used to be a morning person, and then I had kids. Now, nobody is safe before my caffeine.
  • brandie1470
    December 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    I am cranky in the morning no matter what. I dont drink coffee lol
  • spunky946
    December 5, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Oh I am so grumpy. I'm not a morning person at all.
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    December 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM

LOL. If I don't have my cup before 7-8 TOPS, I get a migraine. I can't function without it.

Quoting mas2124:

LOL-I used to be. The older I get, the easier it is to wake up with no coffee. Hell, these days I'll pour a cup, and have to pour it out and start over after I drop the kids off at school.

PS. Yay for diabetes awareness!! >FIND A CURE< :)

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    December 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM
    Must have my coffee. With baileys hazel nut coffee creamer
  • LyTe684
    by LyTe684

LOL Oh.. it wasn't for anything that couldn't have waited until I was actually awake.

Quoting ittybit2012:

My SO wakes me up that early sometimes. It's for a damn good reason too. It works better than coffee.

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684

LOL Yup. That's me.

Quoting LadyFreeRider:

That would be me. I get the coffee pot ready the night before and it automatically starts at 5 am every morning. Its ready by the time I get up at 5:30am. Im still not "awake" until at least 6 tho.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts