Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I need a spoiler for breaking dawn 2
by Anonymous
December 5, 2012 at 1:55 AM

its driving me nuts. im checking out pictures but i cant find any of what i want to see. 

what does nessie look like as an infant? do they just skip that whole part in the movie? 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 5, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    Horrible CGI baby. Seriously. Effing HORRIBLE. And Carlisle's hair. OMG.
  • armyvet06
    December 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM
    She actually looks weird as an infant because she was animated. But they used a real girl to playan older renesme
  • 3lilmonsters88
    Its a weird robot baby. Freaks me the fuck out.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Ok I will give you the spoilers. So, Edward and Bella get married, and Bella finds out she is pregnant, and they go back home and she almost dies, and the wolves get pissed as hell, and Renesmae (her name), is born and she starts growing way too fast, and she dies, and the vampires want her body and they all fight over it and she gets buried under a Christmas tree, and than Jacob accidentally chops the tree down, and Bella kills him.

Yeah nothing like the book.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 5, 2012 at 1:58 AM
    And the whole fight scene is a vision. Fucking fake.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Yeah, you would think they had enough money for the baby to not look like something off of toy story!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

lol bitch :P 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok I will give you the spoilers. So, Edward and Bella get married, and Bella finds out she is pregnant, and they go back home and she almost dies, and the wolves get pissed as hell, and Renesmae (her name), is born and she starts growing way too fast, and she dies, and the vampires want her body and they all fight over it and she gets buried under a Christmas tree, and than Jacob accidentally chops the tree down, and Bella kills him.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Well that's Breaking Dawn 1.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM

damn sounds like they messed up big time with this movie.

one question though.

is it worth going to see? ive read all the books (long before the mvies) and i do enjoy the mvies, even when they cut stuff out or mess it up. 

is it worth it? 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
    I was shocked and how bad it was. I've seen video games that had better quality.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, you would think they had enough money for the baby to not look like something off of toy story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts