Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
You aborting your baby does affect others!
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-falling-birth-rate-big-155818944.html

People really should stop aborting. Just saying.

Any thoughts on the article?

Replies

• Twix.Leigh
    December 4, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    Just want to put it out there that one doesn't need to have had any abortions to agree with her.

Quoting Anonymous:

i have a feeling you ae feeling guilty about an abortion or two

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

ps: if people had kids they didn't want, there would be more Caylee Anthonys out there. yep. i said it.

• autodidact
    December 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

HOW?

Quoting Anonymous:

umm it will affect your children and grandchildren?

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

like i give a fuck about other people. the only people i give a fuck about are the people i am either related to or the people i life.

• MrsSamMerlotte
    Fuck ya mouth! Who are you to make such assumptions?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

ps: if people had kids they didn't want, there would be more Caylee Anthonys out there. yep. i said it.

• Miranda1127

There are 7billion people in the world, 315million in the US alone. 1.02 billion of those people (world wide) who can't even feed themselves....46.37million  Americans [number of people collecting food stamps in the US])  and someone is really trying to argue that ending unwanted pregnancies is negatively effecting US population? Seriously?? Never mind the fact that this opinion would not only be anti abortion but anti birth control all together. Way to stretch 'your' opinion about a topic so thin that it just makes you look like an idiotic ass hat.

• cherib82
    December 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM

hey now what about Big Wheels? lol they could drive into walls hyped up on the tyl.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does the label on children’s Tylenol tell you not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles?

• opal10161973

I can just imagine the Republicans blaming this on Obama too.  LOL

• cueballsmom
    the article was faulty, very very faulty. I really wonder where he got the information to write that? 1850's?
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM

oh numbers mean nothing.

Quoting Miranda1127:

There are 7billion people in the world, 315million in the US alone. 1.02 billion of those people (world wide) who can't even feed themselves....46.37million  Americans [number of people collecting food stamps in the US])  and someone is really trying to argue that ending unwanted pregnancies is negatively effecting US population? Seriously?? Never mind the fact that this opinion would not only be anti abortion but anti birth control all together. Way to stretch 'your' opinion about a topic so thin that it just makes you look like an idiotic ass hat.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM

sorry, i dont understand gangsta

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

Fuck ya mouth! Who are you to make such assumptions?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

• Anonymous 18
    by Anonymous 18
    December 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    Quoting Anonymous:

umm it will affect your children and grandchildren?

Alrighty, miss smart butt, how does it affect your kids if you have an abortion? I mean, if you abort them, then you won't have a kid or grand kid to affect.

The economy could use a lessening of the lower class. Fewer people on the bottom struggling, fewer starving to death. Leave their abortions and birth control alone, or there won't be enough to HAVE a middle class. dummy

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN