Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
You aborting your baby does affect others!
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-falling-birth-rate-big-155818944.html

People really should stop aborting. Just saying.

Any thoughts on the article?

Replies

• Danapopcorn
    December 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I haven't had any abortions, but I do have to say "I don't live my life to please others". Especially when it comes to something as big as having a baby.  Abortions aren't the only thing that can cause a low birth rate btw. To say we shouldn't have abortion, because of that, is to say that we shouldn't take birth control either.

• smushy79
    December 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    No...it does NOT affect others.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    There are enough people in the world, we will be okay.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I know it isnt anything, i never said that. But it is affecting it.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I haven't had any abortions, but I do have to say "I don't live my life to please others". Especially when it comes to something as big as having a baby.  Abortions aren't the only thing that can cause a low birth rate btw. To say we shouldn't have abortion, because of that, is to say that we shouldn't take birth control either.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

did you read the article?

Quoting smushy79:

No...it does NOT affect others.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    Hmm if I died it would have affected others more then me having an abortion.
  • Oceana09
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I agree with you, but good luck with comparing it to Birth Control at the end of this argument. I get that yuo weren't saying it should be a form of birth control, but I have seen too many idiots on this site take things out of context and I wish you luck with that comment.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

yeah, I'm not a brood mare for my state or for my "race".    

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Why does the label on children’s Tylenol tell you not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So go have more babies and leave those who abort alone. It's not their responsibility to save the U.S.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts