Mom Confessions

Anonymous
You aborting your baby does affect others!
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-falling-birth-rate-big-155818944.html

People really should stop aborting. Just saying.

Any thoughts on the article?

Replies

• Danapopcorn
    December 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I haven't had any abortions, but I do have to say "I don't live my life to please others". Especially when it comes to something as big as having a baby.  Abortions aren't the only thing that can cause a low birth rate btw. To say we shouldn't have abortion, because of that, is to say that we shouldn't take birth control either.

• smushy79
    December 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    No...it does NOT affect others.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    There are enough people in the world, we will be okay.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I know it isnt anything, i never said that. But it is affecting it.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I haven't had any abortions, but I do have to say "I don't live my life to please others". Especially when it comes to something as big as having a baby.  Abortions aren't the only thing that can cause a low birth rate btw. To say we shouldn't have abortion, because of that, is to say that we shouldn't take birth control either.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

did you read the article?

Quoting smushy79:

No...it does NOT affect others.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM
    Hmm if I died it would have affected others more then me having an abortion.
  • Oceana09
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I agree with you, but good luck with comparing it to Birth Control at the end of this argument. I get that yuo weren't saying it should be a form of birth control, but I have seen too many idiots on this site take things out of context and I wish you luck with that comment.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

yeah, I'm not a brood mare for my state or for my "race".    

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Why does the label on children’s Tylenol tell you not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So go have more babies and leave those who abort alone. It's not their responsibility to save the U.S.

Mom Confessions