Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I think my dh likes someone else UPDATE!!
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Everyday when he gets home it's j did this and j said that!! And it's all day and all night. She's all I hear about. And anytime he has a problem he goes to her!! Wtf? They've only been working together for maybe three months.

**I have talked to him. He tells me I'm just being jealous that he only talks to her because he works with her. But he doesn't talk about his other coworkers nearly as much not even the ones he works closely with. I can't do anything without him bringing her up. I don't think he's cheating but I do think he likes her and I don't know what to do. He can't change his hours or anything like that. And I can't make him quit lol. So idk.**

*** Thank you ladies for all of your advice. I will try to talk to him again and see his reaction and try to get him to understand why I am so uncomfortable. I will also make sure I meet her. Thanks again for all of your advice***

**** I went to dh's work today for his lunch break but I didn't get to meet her until right before I left. She was kinda pretty but didn't look anything like me. I'm having dh invite her over for dinner one night so I can actually meet her. I also talked to him again last night. He said his usual she's just someone I work with. So I guess we'll see what happens.****

Replies

• 3gr8tKids
    December 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    Yes it sounds like a work infatuation.
    Thats a bummer. Hopefully the thrill will wear off before anything happens.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Tell him, idk your situation, but my dh and I are kind of loners, he talks about Bob all evening just to make conversation. I stay home with the kids so I don't have much to talk about, and most the friends we have aren't really mutual (not that we talk to them much.anyway) is faithfulness an issue in your home? Is she attractive? Dh and I have a rule that we tell each other everything, then there's no misunderstanding

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm trying to not over react but I'm so tired of hearing about her. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I would not be ok with that , I'm going with the. big red flag. However don't over react my dh talks about his co workers non stop, THANK GOD THEIR MEN

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    Just talk to him and see what he says. Tell him it bothers u or that it makes u wonder why he talks about her so much. See his reaction to ur question.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's the new co worker. He just got the job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have u said something to him??? My hubby does that when they get a new co-worker so im used to it. One time I was kind of like umm but after I told him about it he was like "OH NO she could be my mom, I just think she is very funny"... After meeting her I knew what he meant...

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    December 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    Why don't you talk to him about it? It could just be nothing but u want know unless u talk to him about it. I would think the same thing you are thinking but never go to accusing until u know cause some men will go out and do it even if they hadn't already just bc they get tired of being accused of doing it. Talk to him like tonight don't wait then if it what is going on then u deserve better.
  • samiam2919
    December 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM

yeah but sounds pretty innocent. I mean if he was doing anything he shouldn't be why would he keep talking about her to you? Unless he's not the sharpest tool in the shed!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    I don't know any. We just moved here so he could get this job and I'm always home with dd. I don't even know any girls here.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Start talking about another guy and see how he likes it. 

• angy129
    by angy129

"Problems"? What kind of problems does he go to her with? 

• Anonymous 1
    He's smart but he doesn't think lol.

Quoting samiam2919:

yeah but sounds pretty innocent. I mean if he was doing anything he shouldn't be why would he keep talking about her to you? Unless he's not the sharpest tool in the shed!

• sassysuie

I'm sorry....If shes all he talks about then I will have to agree, I think he likes her too.

• Anonymous 1
    December 4, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Any and all

Quoting angy129:

"Problems"? What kind of problems does he go to her with? 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts