Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
We ha plans, but he invited his guy friend instead??! WTF
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM
We planned on going to a NBA basketball game, but I heard today that he was at work asking his friend if he wanted to go with him instead I asking me.. I mean we had planned on going together

He is sooo stuck up this guys ass it's not even funny.

He rather go to lunch with this kid, than have lunch with me.. Almost every damn day.

He says he has no money to go out, (I offer to pay all the time) but he has money to go to lunch with that guy

I'm starting to think my man is either gay, not into me like he should be, or just pretty fucked up??

Would that upset you?

I'm gettin pretty fed up. I'm not controlling, and he can do whatever the hell he wants bc he does go out (with that guy) but does not ever invite me. He then invites his friends and does not even say anything to me about it.. What the fuck ever.

And I don't want to hear that he will probably tell me about it later, or wait till he invites me.. Bc most likely he will just tell me that he has plans with them. He never invites me..

Bc even If he did, I wouldn't go. This kid is an idiot. He is BAD news. He has a girlfriend, all the while he talks about wanting to fuck this girl at their job, and what not..

I don't want to tell him I don't like him, which I kind of did, and all he said was "you don't even know rob, how can you say you dot like him?" I don't like him from the things YOU tell me about him.. Duh.
Ugh.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    Bump!!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups