Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
D.O.E.
that is it i am DONE! is this too harsh? update
by D.O.E.
December 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Brent, 

first i want to thank you for hiring me knowing i was pregnant, i really appreciate that.

i love the building and the idea behind the eco village, and i wish you well in the future. 

however, i have been diagnosed with developing placenta previa, and my doc has recommended that i quit my employment immediately.

while i would like to give you more notice, i simply cannot sit here in a building that is 15-16 degrees, it is freezing in here. there is no wood to burn, and i cannot chop the one log sitting here, as it is a risk to me health and my child's health, and i simply do not have the strength.

i will clean up the mess which was left by you, as usual. you will find your kitchen clean and in order, but today will be my last day.

i am sorry that i am unable to attend the silent auction with your wife, we simply CANNOT afford it. i would LOVE to go, but have no money to do so. so i am sorry for the inconvenience. 

i will be expecting to be paid in full on friday, including Novembers conference tips.

it has been interesting working with you.

Mrs. C. R. H.

**** i sent him the polite version. although i really want to let him have it, i will be...polite....and for those who have asked, i have already reported him to the health inspector.***

Replies

• D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    December 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM

i have not yet hit send. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    Ummmmmm
  • kngarber
    December 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    First make it proper. Second make it to the point.
  • JDmommyJD
    December 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Nicely put. I wish you luck with everything and hope your pregnancy goes well.
  • Junesmommy18
    I would capitalize your i's. Make it look more professional, for one. (Also, the start of each paragraph and sentence.)
  • Perfect.Pixie
    It kinda sounds confrontational and accusing. I would just say my Dr advises me to stop working and such
  • Love060708kids

Short and sweet.  Get your point across and that's it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I think it sounds kinda rude, but Idk lol

• ZoeCY
    by ZoeCY
    December 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I agree

Quoting kngarber:

First make it proper. Second make it to the point.

• 3_girls_86
    December 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    It's a bit harsh.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts