Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
blaming guns for kansas city chiefs murder suicide
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Am I the only one who does not feel sorry for him? My sympathy only goes to her and his family and their daughter and he is the only one who grabbed the gun and shot it. The gun didn't pick itself up off the table and do it.
Some of the reactions to this, by regular people and celebrities are annoying. Had he been a regular Joe and shot and killed his wife, no one would feel sorry for him. No one.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 4, 2012 at 8:01 AM
    I feel bad for the families and the victim. The murderer gets no sympathy from me.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM
    Me too. But apparently he too is a victim. Shrugs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel bad for the families and the victim. The murderer gets no sympathy from me.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    Me and dh were just talking about this. We feel bad for their families but no remorse for him. He's the one who shot his baby's mom 9 TIMES. Now that baby has no mother or father. He could have spared that woman's life and just kill himself. Idiot!

And people kill people! Yes, guns do kill people but only if someone pulls the trigger!
  • semamaearth
    December 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Yeah, sorry, but I dont' believe guns kill. People kill. Do guns go off sometimes and accidently kill people, yes, but by themselves? No. always at the hands of someone intentionally or accidentally. This guy MURDERED his baby's mother, then went and shot himself in front of people. It doesn't get more selfish and sickening than that. I'm sorry he felt the need to do it. Whatever was going on was terrible, but I do not have any sympathy for him. For his family, sure. But him? No. A friend of mine blew his head off in front of his wife, and people tried to give his sob story, but I'm sorry, I have zero sympathy. Take your own life if it's that bad, fine, but to involve someone else like that? No. That's just disgusting

• mom2aspclboy
    December 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM

A gun is a tool, nothing more, just like a hammer or a steak knife, both of which can also be used to kill. Jovan Belcher killed his girlfriend, and them himself, with a pistol. The pistol did not kill him & his girlfriend - BIG difference. Obviously the man was ill, but that still doesn't excuse his actions.

• Grumpylilpixy
    December 4, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I don't feel sorry for him, he was mentally ill and everyone ignored it including his family because MONEY is in most cases more important!

But if you are going to blame guns for killing, you have to blame water for drownings and knives for stabbings!

People need to step up, take responsibility! AND THIS DAY AND AGE ALOT OF PEOPLE LACK IT!  GROW UP!

• semamaearth
    December 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM

this is so true. In this day and age, we love to blame any and everyone else. There's no such thing as taking responsibility for your actions it seems like.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

People need to step up, take responsibility! AND THIS DAY AND AGE ALOT OF PEOPLE LACK IT!  GROW UP!

• Grumpylilpixy
    December 4, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Isn't that a shame. And it is always while they are being cleaned. I don't know who cleans a gun without clearing the chamber and forensics have proven over and over people are usually 75% behind those accidental gun go offs. Again people being idiots. LOL

Quoting semamaearth:

Yeah, sorry, but I dont' believe guns kill. People kill. Do guns go off sometimes and accidently kill people, yes, but by themselves? No. always at the hands of someone intentionally or accidentally. This guy MURDERED his baby's mother, then went and shot himself in front of people. It doesn't get more selfish and sickening than that. I'm sorry he felt the need to do it. Whatever was going on was terrible, but I do not have any sympathy for him. For his family, sure. But him? No. A friend of mine blew his head off in front of his wife, and people tried to give his sob story, but I'm sorry, I have zero sympathy. Take your own life if it's that bad, fine, but to involve someone else like that? No. That's just disgusting

• -ZombieGirl-
    December 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

It's never the gun's fault. A gun is a tool, who shoots it is the one at fault.

I don't get why people blame guns. If that man didn't have a gun he would have killed her and himself some other way. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts