Mom Confessions

Anonymous
miserable morning
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 5:57 AM
Last night i went to bed with a slightly upset stomach.. i thought it was from reflux id had all evening... no biggy. Well this morning i bolt out of bed and rush to the bathroom... dh is in there so i text him i need him to hurry. he says okay, i think he thought it was my pregnancy bladder about to explode not everything else.. well i finally.get in the bathroom and turns out i have diahrea and I'm puking. great. I feel like i have a fever so i dig out the thermometer... not to sure its working... my temp won't go above 96.1 and i can't remember where the other one went.. hot and cold flashes worse than my normal pregnancy ones... my stomach is still gurgling and uncomfortable an hour later, i still feel like I'm going to be sick every couple of minutes and the only "puke bucket" we have is in the kids room and i can't go get it because they'll wake up and refuse to go back to sleep so i have to just keep jumping up and running to the bathroom every time i think i might get sick especially when i hiccup/burp/whatever you want to call it and get tbat horrible.taste in my.mouth... we don't have any meds i can take, no ginger ale, or anything... I'm beyond tired since i had less than 5 hours sleep and I'm def not a morning person begin with...

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 6:05 AM
    And i just realized tomorrow. i have to drive 35-40 minutes 1 way to an appointment >.
  • sugareemommee
    December 4, 2012 at 6:14 AM
    I have the flu. Fever chills vomiting diarrhea body aches. Sounds like you may too. Yuck on the puke bucket! Cancel your appt tell hubs to go get some ginger ale. Hope you feel better soon!
  • alyssaravensmom
    December 4, 2012 at 6:16 AM
    My entire family caught that at my nieces bday party. So not fun.
  • Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    Probably :( and there's very few otc meds i can take... idk if there's anything for this... the nearest pharmacy for my doc to call anything in is at least 30 minutes. I can't cancel i have to go to it :( it wouldn't be as bad if i wasn't.going to have both the kids with me and there's long stretches between any stores/gas stations... I'm gonna ask dh to grab some.stuff on his way home but that's a good 12 hours away, I'm debating if its worth trying to take the kida myself laterf but its a 20 minute drive without traffic

Quoting sugareemommee:

I have the flu. Fever chills vomiting diarrhea body aches. Sounds like you may too. Yuck on the puke bucket! Cancel your appt tell hubs to go get some ginger ale. Hope you feel better soon!

• Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 6:25 AM
    Idk where i got it from :( only time I've been.around someone sick (that I'm aware of) was last night after my stomach had already been a little upset, and they're only puking nothing else... I'm afraid to even shower riggt now cause how often I'm running to the bathroom for one issue or the other

Quoting alyssaravensmom:

My entire family caught that at my nieces bday party. So not fun.

• ryansmommy07
    December 4, 2012 at 6:26 AM
    I know this going to sound funny but try drinking a coke! The carbonation helps and so does the sugary syrup! Hope you feel better
  • Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM
    We don't have any of that either... we don't keep soda in the house and this pregnant coke has made me feel sick lol. baby doesn't like it i guess.
    Thanks... i forgot they have dh in school this week so i was texting him hoping he'd try coming home but hell fail the school if he does >.<

Quoting ryansmommy07:

I know this going to sound funny but try drinking a coke! The carbonation helps and so does the sugary syrup! Hope you feel better

• blessed107
    December 4, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Hopefully a 24 stomach bug.

• Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    Really hoping... cause idk how I'm making it to the doctor tomorrow otherwise lol. plus i can't imagine how hard and miserable today will be taking care of the kids and stuff with it being this bad and i don't see it improving, if anything its worse.

Quoting blessed107:

Hopefully a 24 stomach bug.

• bri2011
    by bri2011
    December 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM
    Awe. How old are ur kids? Can u set them up in the living room with cartoons, toys, snacks etc while u lay on the couch? I hope u feel better I had the flu this last pregnancy it was terrible...try to stay hydrated.

Mom Confessions