Mom Confessions

kmorales7690
I'm about to be living with my mom!!!
December 4, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Ok, so I'm not thrilled with the idea! I am extremely grateful to my parents AND my siblings for going out of their way to help me and my husband and our two kids out while we try to get back on our feet after my husband losing his job! My 12 year old sister has even offered to sleep in my 11 year old brothers room with our two year old so that me, my husband and the baby can have her room! (my nine year old brother still sleeps in my mom and dads room in the recliner, he has mental disabilities) Its just going to be SO DANG CROWDED! God knows ya'll please be prayin for me because I'm gonna NEED the patience! Now, hopefully it won't take my husband too long to either find a job in the area, or decide whether or not he is going overseas! OH and I totally forgot to mention the fact that my moms dog HATES young children and other dogs, I have two dogs, a huge lab/husky mix, which doesn't mind sharing my dads hunting dogs space in their huge back yard, since they both have their own houses, and a pug, who thinks that she is too good to be outside for more than five minutes! Our dogs usually are free to come and go as they please, the big one knows how to open the sliding glass door if its not locked, we are all going to have some serious adjusting to do!

Replies

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    December 4, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    Sending a HUGE prayer!!!
  • Sammi20
    by Sammi20
    December 4, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Good Luck hun!!! Hope you all get back on your feet FAST!

• Lindalou907
    December 4, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Oh my gosh, good luck! From a mom's point of view, (I'm 54) it would be very tough to accommodate kids moving back in, just be sure to tell her you appreciate the help, and ask her what chores you can all do to help out.

• Twofeathers
    December 4, 2012 at 5:54 AM

im sorry for your plight, hope things change for you soon..are you looking for work too?

• kmorales7690
    December 4, 2012 at 5:57 AM

no, both of my parents work constantly, so I'm going to be doing the odds and ends at their house and helping their kids get to and from school, practice, therapy, games, band concerts, etc. Plus my husband doesn't want me working, He gets paid for the next two months, and we have SOME money saved, I won't be looking for a job unless it is a last resort.

Quoting Twofeathers:

im sorry for your plight, hope things change for you soon..are you looking for work too?

• kmorales7690
    December 4, 2012 at 5:58 AM

they both work a lot, So I'm goign to take over most of the houshold chores, and taking and picking the kids up from school and extra activities! Try to do what I can to make the living situation the best possible!

Quoting Lindalou907:

Oh my gosh, good luck! From a mom's point of view, (I'm 54) it would be very tough to accommodate kids moving back in, just be sure to tell her you appreciate the help, and ask her what chores you can all do to help out.

Mom Confessions