Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I want to go home! MIL is a b****! updated. again in pink!
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 4:40 AM

I am sitting here in a bus station waiting for my MIL to come and get me and dd!  She is 6 hours late!  I called my DH he is on duty and can't come and get me, he called his mom and she is out at a game night with her friends she said they just started a monopoly game and would be there to get me after they were done!  She fucking knew I was going to be here and what time!  SIL is on her way to get me and is going to take me home.  I hate that my DH called her she is 8 months pregnant, and I know she is going to be so tired.

UPDATE

I got home to a phone call the bus station found my wallet the only thing left in it is my DL, Pics and a condom (wow don't believe that is still in there LOL).  My SIL is tucked into the bed in the nursery and DD is in her bed in my room (we have a co-sleeping side bed for her I am still nursing).  My DH will be home in about an hour and he is still pissed at him mom!  He is going to say something to her when he gets here. 

A little back story, my MIL and I have never gotten along ( I took her little boy away from her, I MADE him join the service blah blah) but she is being a major bitch lately, she wanted to name our DD after her and neither one of us wanted to do that.  I am sorry but Eugenia is not a name I like. We named our DD Victoria Alexandria, she hates the name and hates me even more since I refused to name her Eugenia Charity after her. 

WOW!!!!!  His commander let him come home early he came in gave me a kiss, kissed his daughter and is on the phone. 

DH MOM I want to know what the hell you were thinking!  You left Maggie and Victoria alone at the bus station for six hours!  What would you have done if something had happened to them other than Mags getting her wallet stolen!?  I don't care if you don't like her and I don't care that you are still upset that we didn't name the baby after you. We have the right to name our baby what ever we like and just because Mags took the baby to visit her mom is no reason to pout and treat her like this!  We are moving in February and IF you want to see your granddaughter and me before we move you better get yourself over here and apologise to Mags or you wont see us until we come back and that is a maybe at best! 

He didn't let her talk at all!  That is MY MAN!

I am sitting here with a glass of wine just relaxing. 

Replies

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    December 4, 2012 at 4:56 AM
    Dang I hope you somehow find your wallet and get home soon!
    Hugs to your DH, duty is hard!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 4:57 AM

SIL is here will update soon.

He is pissed at his mom!

• Nicky2911
    December 4, 2012 at 4:58 AM

omg bitch with a capital B! I don't care if you don't like them you don't leave someone with a 4 mo at a bus stop so you can play fucking monopoly! I hope she really needs help some day and you can just laugh in her face! You probably won't because your not a piece of shit like her but she would completely deserve it!

Quoting Anonymous:

She is 4 months old. She is asleep in her car seat.

Quoting DollFace-23:

How old is your dd! And how rude your mother in law is being! That's horrible :(

• Nicky2911
    December 4, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Good.... if he wasn't I would be pissed at him too lol

Quoting Anonymous:

SIL is here will update soon.

He is pissed at his mom!

• Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Bump

• smurfbitebug
    December 4, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    D-:{ <(_BAD MIL! BAD! BAD!_)

Geez... she seriously needs a reality check.
  • Anonymous
    December 4, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Bump again

Mom Confessions