Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why I dont want more kids...
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
My 2.5 year old is perfect. I know that's cocky and every mom thinks their kid is the perfect one, well... Most moms..... Anyway he's so good and he's really smart and sleeps great! I don't think I could have another child as perfect as him. Plus I enjoy spoiling the shit out of him and not having to worry about sharing time with other kids. I want to give him the perfect amazing life he deserves.
And yes I know he's not perfect really, he has his tantrums, he can be a handfulll but I could never ever ask for a better kid!!!'

Replies

• sugareemommee
    December 4, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    My sister is my bf, I couldn't imAgine denying my kids siblings
  • sdunaway08
    December 4, 2012 at 5:21 AM
    I only want one as well. I was an only child and loved it. Dh was the middle of 3 and hated it....so one it is! Currently 34 weeks pregnant with our lil girl!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2012 at 5:28 AM
    Quoting etsmom:

And wouldn't you want him to know the love of having a sibbling? having a friend for life?

Say what? Freind for life? ROFL. I'm glad you feel like that with your sibs but I and my little bro spent most of our child hood trying to kill each other and psychologically scar each other. Our fighting and the fighting I see between other sibs is one of the reasons I will never have another child.
  • MrsErdos2011
    December 4, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Sharing DNA doesn't equal love nor a friend for life

Quoting etsmom:

And wouldn't you want him to know the love of having a sibbling? having a friend for life?

• MrsErdos2011
    December 4, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Then your in for a rude awakening. Being a mom is lifelong, until you die not until your child turns 18

Quoting luvcloudydays:

I have 5yo twin boys. NO WAY DO I WANT MORE! I don't want to risk gaining weight again, and having to dedicate another 18 years of my life to another child. Fuck that, I'm good.

• 4kids4tara
    December 4, 2012 at 5:40 AM

What happens when you and DH are gone? Who will he share childhood memories with? Who will he have holidays with? What happens, God forbid, if he has to make life and death choices and he has to sit all alone somewhere pondering when and how to remove life support from you or your DH? Just kidding, have as many as you want, I don't care.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2012 at 5:42 AM
    OP I see nothing wrong with only one. I used to want tons of kids because I hoped that they would get along like a fairy tell,lol. I was 6. My bro and I are close now at 33 and 36 but growing up not so much. At one point my mom actually looked into sending us to separate boarding schools, after I tried to push my brother out of a hay loft and he tried stabbing me with a pitch fork. My fiancé (36) hasn't talked to his identical twin in 6 months, and this was after years of fighting.
    For the women who have awesome relationships with their sibs, I will freely admit I'm envious, but I'm not willing to spend another 5 years ttc only to have them hate each other.
  • luvcloudydays
    December 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM
    DERP DERP You think I don't know that?
    I mean, PHYSICALLY responsible for a child. Once they're 18...BAM OUT THE DOOR!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Then your in for a rude awakening. Being a mom is lifelong, until you die not until your child turns 18

Quoting luvcloudydays:

I have 5yo twin boys. NO WAY DO I WANT MORE! I don't want to risk gaining weight again, and having to dedicate another 18 years of my life to another child. Fuck that, I'm good.

• MrsErdos2011
    December 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

wow, I'd hate for you to be my mom. 

Quoting luvcloudydays:

DERP DERP You think I don't know that?
    I mean, PHYSICALLY responsible for a child. Once they're 18...BAM OUT THE DOOR!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting luvcloudydays:

• Maks1mommy
    December 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    That's what I thought, then I got pregnant. Now I'm excited my dd will have somebody to play with, she's painfully lonely.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN