Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
sturrfryy
Is an uncut penis an issue?
December 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

Replies

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    December 4, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Uncircumcised penises smell like fish especially when the guy gets sweaty.

Quoting sturrfryy:

why?

Quoting Anonymous:

Get him circumcised ASAP!

• travelbunny
    December 4, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Circumcision is part of Judaism and Islam so for us our sons will be 'cut' as it is part of our faith.  However that is up to you and you alone/the father if the father is around.  You shouldn't be pressured into cutting or leaving intact and you shouldn't be bashed or ridiculed for your choice on the matter.  Some boys and men need to be cut when they are older.  Fourteen months is not too old to circumcise-some cultures the boy is cut when he enters adulthood (i.e. when he reaches puberty).  I would say research and make a choice based on that.  Don't let anyone force you to do something you are not comfortable with.

• haunted.mommy
    December 4, 2012 at 4:56 AM

She is most likely one that thinks they are gross.  There is nothing wrong with your son the way he is.  Circing started a long time ago to stop children from masturbating.  The only reason to get a child circed is for religious reasons.

Quoting sturrfryy:

why?

Quoting Anonymous:

Get him circumcised ASAP!

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    December 4, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    Yes... I said I was married to an uncut. I know what they look like hard and soft.

I do not prefer the way it looks as I said before. But that is a matter of personal preference for ME. And btw not ALL uncut men's heads completely come out when hard either... I've been with more than one. Again, don't like it but that's just me.

And again, as I said, I do not feel as though cosmetics are reason enough to cut a toddler. I feel newborn or nothing on this subject, barring medical issues obviously.

Quoting Misty319491:

It used to be standard that boys would get cut, however now that the hospitals don't pay and most insurances don't pay, a lot more boys have the foreskin intact. Think about it, by the time that baby has anyone looking at his penis they would have likely seen or be comfortable with boys being intact. It is only weird to our generation because cutting was the norm. Also when its erect it looks exactly the same....trust me, I didn't even know my bf was uncut until I first saw him flaccid.... and in my opinion all penises are ugly flaccid cut or not lol.

Quoting Nolanzo:

I don't prefer an uncut... was married to one. But that's just me. I don't, however, think cosmetics are enough if a reason to cut him at this age.

I

• sturrfryy
    December 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Thank you, :)
    And I was not going to let women on a website make me decide one way or another, I just wanted their oponions. & Majority of them have been extreamly helpful. I know the medical issues of both. I am only worried by the cosmetic stand point. I personally think uncut is perfectly natural... I just didnt want him to be made fun of. My Dh (his father) thinks that we should leave him be also.

Quoting travelbunny:

Circumcision is part of Judaism and Islam so for us our sons will be 'cut' as it is part of our faith.  However that is up to you and you alone/the father if the father is around.  You shouldn't be pressured into cutting or leaving intact and you shouldn't be bashed or ridiculed for your choice on the matter.  Some boys and men need to be cut when they are older.  Fourteen months is not too old to circumcise-some cultures the boy is cut when he enters adulthood (i.e. when he reaches puberty).  I would say research and make a choice based on that.  Don't let anyone force you to do something you are not comfortable with.

• hnischke
    December 4, 2012 at 5:02 AM
    I personally don't see the point in circs. Other than religious reasons. My husband is intact and so is our 11 week old son. Even if my hubby was cut I wouldn't want to cut my son. I don't see any medical value to it. My 3 yo nephew we're adopting is cut and I think it looks hideous.
  • ColleenF30
    December 4, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Let the poor kid keep his shallow cunt repellant. Have to be altered to look normal...makes so much sense. Would you have liked it if your Mom had part of your body cut off? I know a few men who are pretty bitter that their parents took something away without their imput on their body without a good reason. ( I have a circed 15 yr old whom I have apologized to for taking his decision away. I now know better.

• 4kids4tara
    December 4, 2012 at 5:08 AM

I work on a Mom Baby Unit and assit with a ton of circumcisions. PM me if you want to ask any specific questions. I do not feel one way or the other. I will just give you facts.

• Misty319491
    December 4, 2012 at 5:19 AM
    My bad, I think I quoted you by mistake! my reply was geared towards another poster.... Yeah it seems a bit silly for what I said to be in response to what you said. Sorry!

Quoting Nolanzo:

Yes... I said I was married to an uncut. I know what they look like hard and soft.

I do not prefer the way it looks as I said before. But that is a matter of personal preference for ME. And btw not ALL uncut men's heads completely come out when hard either... I've been with more than one. Again, don't like it but that's just me.

And again, as I said, I do not feel as though cosmetics are reason enough to cut a toddler. I feel newborn or nothing on this subject, barring medical issues obviously.

Quoting Misty319491:

It used to be standard that boys would get cut, however now that the hospitals don't pay and most insurances don't pay, a lot more boys have the foreskin intact. Think about it, by the time that baby has anyone looking at his penis they would have likely seen or be comfortable with boys being intact. It is only weird to our generation because cutting was the norm. Also when its erect it looks exactly the same....trust me, I didn't even know my bf was uncut until I first saw him flaccid.... and in my opinion all penises are ugly flaccid cut or not lol.

Quoting Nolanzo:

I don't prefer an uncut... was married to one. But that's just me. I don't, however, think cosmetics are enough if a reason to cut him at this age.

I

• sturrfryy
    December 4, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I hope you don't think I am shallow. I mean if my DH was uncut I'd love him just the same... I was bullied all my life and I don't want my son to got thru that pain. He is already going to be short because of me (I'm 5ft) I don't want to give him another reason to be made fun of for something that I can prevent. But from what i have learned from tonight that his true friends and a true gf/bf would love him regaurdless of his pee-pee.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Let the poor kid keep his shallow cunt repellant. Have to be altered to look normal...makes so much sense. Would you have liked it if your Mom had part of your body cut off? I know a few men who are pretty bitter that their parents took something away without their imput on their body without a good reason. ( I have a circed 15 yr old whom I have apologized to for taking his decision away. I now know better.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts