Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
sturrfryy
Is an uncut penis an issue?
December 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

Replies

• momof2boy2girl
    December 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
    This is also very true. So many people are uneducated about this.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

an erect un cut penis looks just like a cut penis, unless your son is having issues with the extra skin theres absolutly no reason to do anything about it

• Anonymous 86
    by Anonymous 86
    December 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM

its yucky

• Sandiekd21
    December 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I find that all penises look gross. Cut, uncut. Doesn't matter.
    DH hates that. I don't look at his when we're intimate, or any other time.

• Anonymous 87
    by Anonymous 87
    December 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My kids are not circumicsed. I wouldn't do it. It's painful (NO MATTER AGE) and it's completely unncessary. I'm not gonna go into it but it's a very cruel cut. Kids get made fun of for many reasons and you can't fix everything. It's not right to alter his body so he conforms to societal views. I say let him make the choice when he is old enough to do so. I wish people would actually use their brains and consider that the choice is the males to make; afterall, he is the one htat has to live with the fucked up penis if something goes wrong.

• haunted.mommy
    December 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Cause you're shallow.

Quoting isyn3cams:

Yes it is.

• redbutterfly666
    December 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

This is also very true. So many people are uneducated about this.

Quoting redbutterfly666:

an erect un cut penis looks just like a cut penis, unless your son is having issues with the extra skin theres absolutly no reason to do anything about it

idk i never knew about this stuff until after my son was born, i just thought why would they need to cut the extra skin off?

• Loving19mommy92
    December 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

:)My reasoning is because the guy who raped and molested me from age 5-13 was not circed however if that makes me shallow so be it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreskin = Shallow Bitch Filter

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Umm I don't like them and have refused to sleep with a guy who wasn't. My son will be circed. 

• rmfanfgljf
    December 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM

My son is 2.5yo and intact, he hasn't had any problems so far. An uncut penis isn't a problem, if it were the other way around, and uncut was the norm, then you'd be asking if cut penises were the problem............either way a penis is a penis, none of them are atractive.

• VintageWife
    December 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Do you really worry that a woman won't like his penis enough? I see it as weeding out the bad ones! I've never liked or disliked a man based on his penis, arms, ears, etc. I base it on their disposition and how they treat others. I guess that's just me though....

• doulala
    by doulala
    December 4, 2012 at 10:26 PM

:-(     Sorry to hear this~
    That makes sense, I can understand that.
         (-But I don't understand what that has to do with your son's future sex partners' preferences. ?)

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

:)My reasoning is because the guy who raped and molested me from age 5-13 was not circed however if that makes me shallow so be it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Foreskin = Shallow Bitch Filter

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Umm I don't like them and have refused to sleep with a guy who wasn't. My son will be circed. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts