Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
sturrfryy
Is an uncut penis an issue?
December 4, 2012 at 4:04 AM

When my son was born the hospital refused to circumsize him, why? I don't know. I was pretty doped up on pain meds to really ask any questions.. Anyways, I am torn about getting it done. He is 14 months old.
I don't want him to get made fun of for it, and I've never seen one besides his so I don't know if it repulses most women... I want him to be happy...
Do y'all find uncut penis' gross or what? Sorry for the TMI...

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 4, 2012 at 4:07 AM
    I have never seen an un cut one before so I might be nervous to see one lol.
    My biggest issues is giving a blow job to an un cut penis...
    It's pretty much ignorance, but thats just me.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 4, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    Ugly but whatever.... It's kinda too late now hes older
  • Daya81
    by Daya81
    December 4, 2012 at 4:09 AM

not to get controversial, but i'd say a cut penis is the issue. if people didn't start cutting them, for religious reasons or not, then there would be no issue. think about it! do what you think is best for your son.

eta: i'm not an advocate for either choice.

• sturrfryy
    December 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

• haunted.mommy
    December 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM

No it isn't.

The hospitals wont do it cause it is not covered by most insurances any more.  My boys are intact.  When a uncut and the foreskin is pushed back it is no different from a cut one.

Quoting Anonymous:

• abbie.alder
    December 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM
    My dh is uncut and I love it. If you keep it clean, there are no infections. With a cut penis they may cut to much and make erections painful. There are risks to both, but he's not going to be made fun of. Why is your son's penis the only one you've seen may I ask?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2012 at 4:12 AM
    Dh and both of my sons are intact. They have never had an issue. If you decide to leave him intact, just teach him to keep himself clean. I wasn't repulsed by dh's penis the first time I seen it. When he's hard the foreskin retracts on its own and you can't even tell the difference. Please don't have him circ'd just because you don't want him made fun of. Make an informed choice before you decide. Research both sides and then decide.
  • Liz.Sisk
    My husband is uncut. It's not ugly. It's the way it's supposed to look. They're born with foreskin for a reason. My MIL tried to make my husband get circumcised when he was 8 years old. The procedure is painful if not done at birth. You can get it done hut he's not going to like it at all. There's nothing wrong with uncut. Cleaning it is no different. But if you're lazy about cleaning it I wouldn't get the point of having a kid. Beware though. Once it's circumcised it tends to stick to the diaper which healing so he'll cry about that
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Ya you'll want to have him put to sleep to have it done. My son slept through it but he was 7 days old so he didnt feel it. Older kid will remeber

Quoting sturrfryy:

The doctor said he will still do it, I just need to make a decision soon because I want to get it done before he gets way older and it will hurt him really really bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 4, 2012 at 4:13 AM
    It will hurt him really really bad right now lol

Quoting sturrfryy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts