Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My Confession. Apparently I am a druggie
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I am getting really irratated with people right now. I am having my gallbaldder out on Thursday and I have been on pain pills for almost 2 months now because my 1st dr and  staff were dumb fucks who couldn't get their heads on right! Took almost a month to get an appointment with them from the ER in the 1st place and then get told that they don't take my insurance a week after the visit. So they sent me to another dr who would take my insurance but I couldn't get an appointment there until the week after Thanksgiving! Well finally got it and now I have my surgery on Thur. BUT>>> on top of all that the people I am around and my family keep making me feel like a FUCKING junkie!! I keep getting told that I am only takin the pills when I want now when I need them! It is pissing me off! The drs only give me like 10 pills each time and I have done good making them last. I only have three till my surgery now. I had a really bad attack the other day and had to take two (they are take 1-2 every 6 hrs as needed for pain so I wasn't taking too much) So yeah that is my rant. Apparently now I am a junkie cuz I am in pain.

Replies

• AmericanChild82
    December 4, 2012 at 5:24 AM
    And you little miss fancy pants. How damn judgemental can you be? Have you personally had attacks that land your butt in the hospital and you screaming because you seriously think you're going to die? If not then please sit back and stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

You such a fucking loser to come on here and talk to people like that. Get a life. DRUGGIE

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut up. You aren't in her body and you don't know what she feels. You also are ignorant about the body and how it works. Her gall attacks could be 100x worse than anything you have ever experienced in your life. You don't know because guess what... You aren't inside her body. You obviously don't know that each person perceives pain differently. HER DOCTOR WROTE IT, THEN SHE FUCKING NEEDS IT. When you have MD behind your name and YOU are HER doctor then you can decide. until then stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gal bladder pain is bad but not worthy of C2 narcotics on a scheduled time because the pain passes. Tylenol extra strength would do the job and quit eating fatty foods or foods that irritate it. My whole family has gal bladder problems. Sorry you feel bad:(

• Mortiferouslatt
    December 4, 2012 at 5:42 AM
    They are being assholes. My best friend had her gallbladder removed and it took them months to figure out what the attacks were because of her age. She started in anti anxiety meds before they even started managing her pain. I wonder what they will say after surgery when they have you on a morphine drip. -.-
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    December 4, 2012 at 5:45 AM

You are a loser for perpetuating the screwed up idea that taking medication for pain is taboo. You are also a fucking loser for assuming that other people's body works EXACTLY the same as yours and perceives pain just as yours does. Some people can come into an ER with broken bones and not even break a sweat, others can sprain an ankle and scream their heads off. Does it mean that the sprained ankle person is faking? No. It means they are two different people. STFU. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You such a fucking loser to come on here and talk to people like that. Get a life. DRUGGIE

Quoting Anonymous:

Shut up. You aren't in her body and you don't know what she feels. You also are ignorant about the body and how it works. Her gall attacks could be 100x worse than anything you have ever experienced in your life. You don't know because guess what... You aren't inside her body. You obviously don't know that each person perceives pain differently. HER DOCTOR WROTE IT, THEN SHE FUCKING NEEDS IT. When you have MD behind your name and YOU are HER doctor then you can decide. until then stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gal bladder pain is bad but not worthy of C2 narcotics on a scheduled time because the pain passes. Tylenol extra strength would do the job and quit eating fatty foods or foods that irritate it. My whole family has gal bladder problems. Sorry you feel bad:(

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM
    Yes I have had many gall bladder attacks and I've never thought I was going to die and needed narcotic drugs. Man, white trash is on here this morning. Yey.....

Quoting AmericanChild82:

And you little miss fancy pants. How damn judgemental can you be? Have you personally had attacks that land your butt in the hospital and you screaming because you seriously think you're going to die? If not then please sit back and stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts