Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My Confession. Apparently I am a druggie
by Anonymous
December 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I am getting really irratated with people right now. I am having my gallbaldder out on Thursday and I have been on pain pills for almost 2 months now because my 1st dr and  staff were dumb fucks who couldn't get their heads on right! Took almost a month to get an appointment with them from the ER in the 1st place and then get told that they don't take my insurance a week after the visit. So they sent me to another dr who would take my insurance but I couldn't get an appointment there until the week after Thanksgiving! Well finally got it and now I have my surgery on Thur. BUT>>> on top of all that the people I am around and my family keep making me feel like a FUCKING junkie!! I keep getting told that I am only takin the pills when I want now when I need them! It is pissing me off! The drs only give me like 10 pills each time and I have done good making them last. I only have three till my surgery now. I had a really bad attack the other day and had to take two (they are take 1-2 every 6 hrs as needed for pain so I wasn't taking too much) So yeah that is my rant. Apparently now I am a junkie cuz I am in pain.

Replies

• 4kids4tara
    December 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM

When I went to the ER for kidney stones it took a lot of pain meds to get my pain under control. When I told the RN I was still in severe pain she looked at my husband and said,"I am giving her an awful lot of medication, does she abuse drugs?" I went off on her. I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you feel better soon.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Same thing here. I get migraines and the only thing I've found that really works is Lortab, yet my asshole doctor keeps pushing goddamn Naproxen at me, although I've told her many times that I have an intolerance to it that makes me throw it up and it doesn't do anything anyways. Ugh.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 4, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Take the pills as needed. They were prescribed for a reason. Stop telling your family about your meds- it's none of their business at all. 

• sugarcrisp
    December 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Work on not giving a shit what other people think/say. It'll help tremendously.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Thanks. I am hoping that once I get it out I will be feeling soooo much better!

Quoting 4kids4tara:

When I went to the ER for kidney stones it took a lot of pain meds to get my pain under control. When I told the RN I was still in severe pain she looked at my husband and said,"I am giving her an awful lot of medication, does she abuse drugs?" I went off on her. I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you feel better soon.

• Anonymous 1
    December 4, 2012 at 3:00 AM

If it was some ass random person like someone on CM calling me a junkie or something I wouldn't care but when my DH and mom tell me that I am addicted it pisses me off a lot

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Work on not giving a shit what other people think/say. It'll help tremendously.

• Anonymous 1
    December 4, 2012 at 3:01 AM

They haven't tried anything except Hydrocodone with Acitamenophin (sp?) on me so I am not even sure if anything else works or not

Same thing here. I get migraines and the only thing I've found that really works is Lortab, yet my asshole doctor keeps pushing goddamn Naproxen at me, although I've told her many times that I have an intolerance to it that makes me throw it up and it doesn't do anything anyways. Ugh.

• Mamabear010
    December 4, 2012 at 3:03 AM

OMG you poor thing! I remember the pain from my gall bladder, like someone stuck a large knief deep in between my shoulder blades and was wiggling it around. *cringe* F putting up with that for a month. I was given morphine, Mmmmmmm and scheduled for surgery 2 days after. So fuck your family in the face, that shit hurts.

• sugarcrisp
    December 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Eh I ultimately don't give a shit what my family and/or friends think. If they talk down to me, I see exactly what our relationship is and they become a bit less imporant in my life as a whole.

• white_wolf454
    December 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM

sorry

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN