Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I Should Be More Sad? *Abortion Related* |UPDATE|
by Anonymous
December 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I'm not positive that I am pregnant.

However, I have a gut feeling I may be, and after days of freaking out over the fact, I have decided, that if i am, I will be ending the pregnancy.
I have never, ever believed in abortion. I don't have a problem with someone else having one, but for me, it was the biggest no no.

Amazing how life changes your views.

I am aware that adoption is available, but the situation I'm in means that no, it is not an option that I will entertain. I could keep the baby, I'm sure, but no, I refuse that option too. I am aware of the bashing that is coming. Why open your legs if you don't want a baby etc etc, and I'm waiting for it. I already have a 1yr old daughter, who I'm in the middle of a custody battle with her dad over. I also met the love of my life, and as selfish as it sounds; I refuse to fuck it up with him.

I'm not asking for advice, I just needed to get it out. I guess, the only thing I don't understand, is how calm about the whole thing I am. I thought I'd be crying all the time, or freaking out; but really, if I'm pregnant, then it is an abortion, and for some reason I feel no pain about that...

I'm totally and completely not pregnant, thank god for that.

My man said he would have supported me even if I was, but I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about that eventuality.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Bump

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM
    I support choice...I would choose the baby BUT that's only MY decision
    Good luck with what you decide
  • Borne_Wonky
    December 3, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Who's baby would it be?

• CheesyKitty
    December 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    Either you know what is truly best or it will hit you like bricks when it is time to make the absolute final decision. I hope that you are just not really pregnant and that you are smarter with your sex in the future.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    Why don't you give out ALL the details like WHY you aren't keeping the baby? Tell the whole story not just the shitty part.
  • The.Hug.Life
    December 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Wait...you refuse to fuck it up with him? A baby would fuck it up? I mean, I'm totally pro-choice. Go for it, if that's what you need to do. Doesn't matter what your reasons are to me. 

But is he also pro-choice? Because if his beliefs dictate that life begins at conception, he may see this as you killing his child. That really would fuck it up for you. I also think that if you are pregnant, you should talk to him about it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    If your staying with the babus daddy then it should be his choice to.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

I support choice...I would choose the baby BUT that's only MY decision
    Good luck with what you decide

I agree completely!!  Does the guy your with know you could be pregnant?

• GoddessNDaRuff

Aren't you glad you get to make the choice.

Good Luck with your situation and custody battle. Wish you the best.

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    December 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    So you would abort to keep your man?? How sad.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts