Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
semamaearth
*weh* I don't feel good....
December 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I'm so so so sick of not feeling well. So sick of it. And when I mention to my husband in passing that I don't feel good, I feel worse cuz his reply is always, " you never feel good. you need to go do something to get better." I'm sick of it.I've had these horrid headaches since I was 12. Cat scan last month (finally!) ruled out anytning serious, so it's anyone's guess what the problem is. But I also get impetigo. It's terrible. It's not once every 6 months or so. It's all the time. But lately it's been very bad, because I got it when I was sick with a cold, meaning my immune system was already weakened and then wham. Now I cannot get better. Impetigo SUCKS anyway...Impetigo that will not go away with topical medications suck even more. I've been to the minute clinic 3 times to get antibiotics, but they've been so slammed, I can't get in. I'm so tired of feeling ridiculously bad. :-( I know, I know, poor me. I've started back with Echinachea and with some Women's vitamins, hoping that will help. I don't get enough s leep, so that doesn't help (last one in bed at night, first one up in the morning, few visits to help littles ones get back to bed in between equal little sleep).

I keep thinking about gettin gup to go running in the mornings, knowing that will help me feel better at least for teh day, but my alarm goes off at 5:15 and it takes every ounce of energy in me to get my ass out of bed! lol!!

boohoo...poor me!! :-( okay, whining over! :-)

Replies

There aren't any replies to this post. Be the first to reply!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN