Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
This was meant for her, even though I am his wife.......EDIT
by Anonymous
December 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM

"hey sorry its been fuckin nuts lately lol lots of missions back to back if u get time u should send me a shit-load more chocolate chip peanut butter cookies they were amaz-a-zing lol ill try callin when i can i hope you thought of a vacation place if you even still wanna go?  i think about you all the time pretty much non fuckin stop so if u havent talked to me and am wonderin what im doin just remember i love u miss u like crazy and most likely thinkin about u gotta go ........"

He sent this to his ex girlfriend via Facebook........ :-( CRUSHED TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't even know what to do!!!! 

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with my mom. I am flying back to California in a week. I will not be here when he comes back home. I WILL be taking all of the advice that was given to me. I am going to send him a care package with cookies, all the emails printed out, divorce paperwork, and an attachment showing that I have forwarded those emails to his family, my family, his friends, and the other Marines he works with. 

This still hurts and I feel betrayed. I know we have a family together, and I will never keep our children from him, but as for him and I, we are done. That trust that was once there is gone.

Replies

• MommyBoha
    December 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    pack his shit, throw it on the lawn, change the locks and send him SS of the FB
  • Jblaac57

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry :(

• Jennyanne322
    How long have you been with him and do you have children together?
  • SterlingHeart

OMG my heart aches for you 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

All hell is about to break loose in your house, right? I mean, if it were me, I'd be going APE SHIT. There'd be a bonfire of his belongings in the front yard. Neighbors bring some marshmallows! Shit's about to go down!

• Sassy762

A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs / gifs glossary

• workingmama86
    Oh wow.... So sorry! :(
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    sorry :(
  • Elyce225
    December 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    How can you be with such an illiterate asshole?
  • jbirdsladie27
    December 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM
    I think you know what you need to do :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts