Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My fiancé said his office Christmas party isn't allowing spouses or guests...how do I find out if he is lying or not?
by Anonymous
December 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Replies

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    December 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Okay. And??? My job doesn't allow spouses either.

• mommy5912

yeah i would be calling to find out..that just seems odd...Unless they are taking the employees out to eat or something

• VannaMae307

Mine has had office parties where it was spouses only, as in, married. Girlfriends were not allowed, it was a financial/RSVP cost issue...you know you can only finance so many chicken or fish plates at those things.

If you are worried about it just call the office, but it's probably nothing fishy going on

• periwinkle163

Well have you been before? If yes than kind of shady, but both my work party and my dh's are employees only.

• danandsamsmom
    December 3, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Is it during office hours?

• rockinmomto2

I vaguely remember my DH telling me that they're having an xmas party and spouses/so's aren't invited....but DH works with 95% men. There are two women in his office who are older and not cute. LOL. So I don't really care.

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    I agree with everyone else. Call somebody who would know for sure. And give us an update when you find out!
  • LaceNBklyn
    I would just go if I was you! Yup say nothing and go that night. Nothing like being caught in the act.
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9

Why would you marry someone you don't completely trust?

• Azita888
    Ok a lot of you are super suspicious for no reason at all... Many places do employees only christmas parties, why budget is tight and cheaper to just pay for employees. My bf christmas party is employees only and my work doesn't even have one. So how about just trust your fiance?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts