Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Way to make my worth as 2 dollar tramp
by Anonymous
December 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM
My boyfriend and I have been dating 4 months. I have yet to be intimate with him and I wanted to plan to get a hotel on New Year's Eve.

I think that New Year's Eve would be such a special way to ring In the new year for the both of us.

Last night we were checking prices, and he made a joke about getting this super cheap hotel, one that looked like crap..

I mean really? Yeah it was a "joke", but like they say.. " there is always a little truth behind a "I'm just kidding"

He made me feel like crap.

I told him.. "You know what? Forget it then.. We'll just not do that"

He ignored what I said, and we continued talking about it..

I mean, I'm trying to make it special, but he's making me feel so stupid about it.

We have to get a hotel bc we both live with our parents at the moment, an we're def not going to be intimate in their homes, a I totally refuse to do it a car the first time..

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..

I don't just want to sleep with someone just because.. I'm not like that

How would you have felt?!

Replies

• Cristie0911
    December 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Okay, I'm more of a lurker rather than a poster, but I have to say "good for you!" For valuing yourself enough to want to make it special! You are worth the wait! 

• sandra_t00
    December 4, 2012 at 2:50 AM
    It was a joke.

Chill
  • charliebean
    December 4, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Quote:

I'm thinking of just forgetting the whole idea, and just making him wait even longer..
    So you're using sex as a punishment? Nice.
  • AtillaTheHun
    December 4, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I think you read too much into it. 

• Anonymous 31
    by Anonymous 31
    December 4, 2012 at 3:03 AM
    Just because it's an expensive hotel doesn't make it romantic and if you were trying to go for classy with morals then wait until you're married.
  • Anonymous 32
    by Anonymous 32
    December 4, 2012 at 3:06 AM

You honestly think your puss is that amazing that you he has to earn it by waiting 5 months, and it has to be on New Year's, and it must be in an expensive hotel? And if he happens to make a silly little joke that you take offense to, you will punish him for not stroking your ego by calling the whole thing off and holding out on him even longer after you had already planned on it together? Lol. That's not morals my dear, that's extreme arrogance and control freakery.

It's like telling your child that they can have this shitty little toy car if they clean their rooms, the bathroom, the living room, kitchen, and do all the yard work, then changing your mind because they made a joke about buying a cheaper lawnmower. It's stupid. How long do you think he's going to play your little game before he gets sick of you being a conceited bitch?

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I just have morals

Quoting HipLikeJunk:

Are you a virgin?

• marinegirl93
    December 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM
    i would have been upset to. And good job for actually keeping morals and not just having sex with anyone anywhere!
  • MamaHens3
    December 4, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I wouldn't bring it up again, for me sex happens vs planning it. If you feel you have to push it, or you feel turned off vs on  not wanting to. Not the right time, and rock on to you waiting. Not saying sex happens, do it with anyone of course LOL. 

When I first met my xdh, in 2002 I made him wait a month and then it just happened. I had chemistry with him physically, yet felt like he turned me off half the time sadly. Divorced from him now a year, split up 2 an a half. I am dating someone, who I didn't make wait and it's more natural with us. He could say some stupid comment my ex may have, that I could take offense yet I'll laugh. An still want to ripe his clothes off *shrug*. 

ETA: For me it's who your with, vs the place. I get lost when I'm with my guy in the moment, if there's a TV on or something could be distracting. I wouldn't hear it still, notice it just focusing on the us factor. 

• Anonymous 33
    by Anonymous 33
    December 4, 2012 at 3:56 AM
    Are you 12? "Ill just make him wait longer" that sounds a bit immature, it was a joke get over it.
  • Anonymous 34
    by Anonymous 34
    December 4, 2012 at 5:00 AM
    She isn't 33, someone else said that.

Quoting sfkdny:

I am going to try this once more.  this is MY personal opion, doesn't make it righ or wrong it just an opinion

at 33, I would have thouhgt you would have know by now, that sex, if with someone you are about is okay.  you are acting like a virgin on prom night when your date could not book you a fancy room at the mototn inn.  that is how you come accross, as least to me

Anonymous:

OMG. We are not on the same page. I fuck and make love. What's the problem?? Lol

Quoting sfkdny:

oh, this sounds like a sappy after school special.  do you want to screw him or not (or do you only "make love".....puke!!!!!)

I'm worth far more than that.

Quoting rennez:

I don't think you're ready to be having srx if you're really pissed off at his obvious like of a response

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN