Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Melanie420
I think people who drink are bad parents. s/o of I think smokers are bad parents. EDIT
December 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I dont see the difference between smoking and drinking. Alcohol is a poison,thats why you have to pee alot when you drink, your body knows its a poison and telling your body to get it out. It destroys your liver and parents do it even though they know its bad for them. So whats the difference? What makes smoking so much worse for you than alcohol. Im not a drinker and I quit smoking, Im not against any of them as my huband does both, but if you are going to make a post acting like smoking is the devil you shpouldnt exclude alcohol, its just as bad.

Since people cant read, I not against drinking, Im saying drinking is just as bad as smoking. If you drink I dont think you have any room to tell smokers they are bad parents, like the post yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17684134/People_who_smoke_are_not_good_parents?ct=search_grouppost

There is the orignal post! FFS I was just making a damn point. I wont make a spin off post anymore since no one knows how to read and bitches at me from the title!

I see its pointless to make a true statement with all you alcoholics with all your dead brain cells ou killed from the lack of oxygen while drunk making you stupid. Alcohol was not meant to be consumed, its a poison, its man made. If it wasnt a poiso there wouldnt be that many people dying from it every year, not including drunk driving accidents. Your liver filers your pee, when it filters alcohol, even the tinyest amount, it is still causng damage to your liver. All I was trying to say is both are bad, not just smoking. But whatever, go have fun with your liver disease and not living to see your gradkids, I hope it was worth it!

Replies

• Mommy2BeAmy
    December 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM

If 1 whole bottle of liquer can kill you from alcohol poisoning why are u even having a sip? When it burns like that on the way down imagine what it's doing o your insides. 

I smoke hookah, planning to stop. I don't drink

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    I think "peaple" who can't spell "people" are bad parents.
  • winkyloafer
    Breathing makes you a terrible mother. THINK OF ALL OF THE POLLUTANTS YOU ARE INHALING!
  • MommeeTo4
    Diuretic*

The other spelling takes you in the wrong direction lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Alcohol is a poison but it's also a diarrhetic, like caffeine, that's why you pee. Idiot.
  • Melanie420

Quoting brittany208:

I don't do either. DH does both. We are both great parents.

Smoking is worse bc it gets on other people too. But alcohol is worse because up your judgement in a way smoking cigs doesn't do. Moderation and appropriate timing is key!

I didnt say smokers or drinkers are bad parents, there was a post yesterday saying smokers are bad parents, well if they think that drinkers should be bad parents as well since they are both bad for your health. I dont think drinking or smoking makes you a bad parents, I just think its ridiculous to say smokers are bad parents but drinking is perfectly fine

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    If I were to base my parenting ablilities off of what women on CM thinks, I might as well turn my kids over now.

Since I don't, I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing and not worry about it.
  • MommeeTo4
    December 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    Diuretic* lol

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I drink soda which is a diarhetic and can hurt your kidney. Guess I'm gonna rot in hell. I can understand if you're smoking IN your kids face basically trying kill them by asthma and drinking while breastfeeding and caring for your kids. It's irresponsible and careless. But drinking on occasion is perfectly fine. You might as well add eating scavengers to that list since they don't sweat and keep all the poisons in their body
  • Melanie420
    December 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

If 1 whole bottle of liquer can kill you from alcohol poisoning why are u even having a sip? When it burns like that on the way down imagine what it's doing o your insides. 

I smoke hookah, planning to stop. I don't drink

I smoke hookah :) its not as bad as cigs, it doesnt have nearly as much nicotine or tar

• SLGross215

I'm right there with you lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, then I am on the express lane straight to hell. I smoke and drink. Lol.

• jyofray
    by jyofray

To each their own

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts