Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
winkyloafer
Please try to have a presentable bathroom. A vent.
December 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I stay for a day or two with my parents so the baby can see her grandparents and my SO can rest up for hectic weekends at work. I have two sisters who live at home, ages 25 and 13. There's a guest bedroom upstairs where I sleep and after the baby's fed in the morning, I'll use the shower across the hall. As great as a morning shower is, the bathroom is atrocious.

There are clothes all over the floor. It wouldn't bother me if it was one change of clothes (older sister works nights and showers when she comes home in the morning) but we're talking about a week's worth. The towels aren't put back on the drying hooks and are usually piled in with the clothes. All of this gives off a foul odor. The worst part is getting into the shower. There's ALWAYS a huge clump of hair sitting on the faucet. There's always some in the drain and when I go to pull it out, there's a huge trail of hair coming out. It's gross but I won't shower knowing it's there. All of this hasn't been happening for the past couple of weeks since my daughter has been born. It's been an ongoing thing.

Before your panties are bunched, I have taken down the clothes into our laundry room to be washed and have even started washing them when mom isn't home. When she does see me do this, she tells me to take it back up and she'll have my sisters bring it down. Yeah, they don't. I'm almost tempted to clean the entire bathroom because they're told to do it a number of times when we visit and it isn't done.

That's about it for my vent. I only hope you all have cleaner bathrooms than the one I use.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I hate when people don't have hand soap in their bathroom. I can't wash my hands and then I know that they don't wash theirs, either. 

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    December 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    Yeah I understand the frustration.
    Sounds like my neighbors one bathroom but not nearly as bad..... I now refuse to go more than half way up the stairs because of the smell. Lol.
    I would definetly clean it if I were you, and tell them both if they don't keep it clean you'll lock it.
  • EmmaGlenn20
    December 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I don't blame you, I'm the same. Especially when pregnant, I will literally, no word of a lie, throw up if I see so much as a rust spot or a stray nail clipping. My husband jokes that I'm turning into my clean-a-holic grandmother but so be it, I can't stand a thing out of place.

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    December 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

That's nasty

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM

your technically now a guest so quit whining

• tyner_brylee
    December 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM
    There is 6 people living in my house and you would never know it because we keep it very clean. We have 2 1/2 baths and they get cleaned multiple times a day. There is four females and two males. So yea very clean house and bathhrooms
  • la_bella_vita
    December 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I can't stand a messy bathroom. It's cleaned and picked up daily. I hate when I'm a guest in a home and the bathroom is gross.

• blessed107
    December 1, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I know it's not your bathroom, but I would have a fit if I had to see that.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    There is a simple fix to this. Stay home. Problem solved.
  • dkrmlr
    by dkrmlr
    December 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Eww I hate that.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's amazing how some people can live like pigs. I worked with a girl that would have her dirty underwear laying on her bathroom floor. She never cleaned if she had company.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts