Mom Confessions

winkyloafer
Please try to have a presentable bathroom. A vent.
December 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I stay for a day or two with my parents so the baby can see her grandparents and my SO can rest up for hectic weekends at work. I have two sisters who live at home, ages 25 and 13. There's a guest bedroom upstairs where I sleep and after the baby's fed in the morning, I'll use the shower across the hall. As great as a morning shower is, the bathroom is atrocious.

There are clothes all over the floor. It wouldn't bother me if it was one change of clothes (older sister works nights and showers when she comes home in the morning) but we're talking about a week's worth. The towels aren't put back on the drying hooks and are usually piled in with the clothes. All of this gives off a foul odor. The worst part is getting into the shower. There's ALWAYS a huge clump of hair sitting on the faucet. There's always some in the drain and when I go to pull it out, there's a huge trail of hair coming out. It's gross but I won't shower knowing it's there. All of this hasn't been happening for the past couple of weeks since my daughter has been born. It's been an ongoing thing.

Before your panties are bunched, I have taken down the clothes into our laundry room to be washed and have even started washing them when mom isn't home. When she does see me do this, she tells me to take it back up and she'll have my sisters bring it down. Yeah, they don't. I'm almost tempted to clean the entire bathroom because they're told to do it a number of times when we visit and it isn't done.

That's about it for my vent. I only hope you all have cleaner bathrooms than the one I use.

Replies

• helema24
    December 2, 2012 at 11:43 AM

pick up the laundry and dump it in the middle of their beds....

• harehelper
    December 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I had a thought. If you are picking up the clothes anyway, instead of washing them and doing their work for them, why not dump the piles in the middle of their beds or something?

Quoting winkyloafer:

There are definitely worse things I've seen in the bathroom growing up but thankfully, it's stopped since I had moved out.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's amazing how some people can live like pigs. I worked with a girl that would have her dirty underwear laying on her bathroom floor. She never cleaned if she had company.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM

They are such pigs!!!!

• Trans
    by Trans
    December 6, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I am very particular about clean and hygenic bathroom, I made a proper vent to remove all the bad odours, so that my bathroom smell healthy and fresh. Every weekend I clean all my vanities and faucets. Clean bathroom help us to stay away from various diseases.

Mom Confessions