Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Be jealous!!!!!!!! My life may not be pretty but I don't care what anyone thinks
by Anonymous
December 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM

So what do you think:

So, I cheated on my hubs and thought I got an std, but really I was pregnant. It's whatev, his mother is being such a b**** about the whole thing, like refusing to acknowledge the child. He's forgiven me and everything so whatev. What really bothers me, am I weird for feeling this way, is that my 16 year old sister is pregnant too. Like the day after I announced my pregnancy she announced hers on facebook, um wtf?!?!?! steal spotlight much sis?  My other two kids are horrible brats, and yes I spank, so I am hoping this one is a good one. Oh, gawd, please don't be a redhead, I'm returning it if its a redhead. 

Anyways, I have a few months before I have to stop stripping so hopefully I can get enough saved up for all I want to do for this Christmas. After I quit my job, I'm going to apply for foodstamps and pa and anything I can get, hopefully I get a really large tax return as well, i pay all my taxes at the store when I buy stuff, kwim?

I'm hoping after I have the baby i can get into the sex surragacy business, or just prostitute myself out as a sahm.

Oh wait, none of this happened, it's just the nightmare cm will induce on my tonight. :)

Replies

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN