Mom Confessions

LaceNBklyn
Have u ever
November 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Had your palm read and do you think this is "satanic" if your are religious

Replies

• Jessica_Esqueda
    November 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

I have, once. The results weren't pleasant. 

I am catholic and do not think this is Satanic. Should it be messed with? No. But it's not satanic. 

• MistyMoo
    November 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM
    No, but it sounds cool; I wouldn't use my own money to pay for it though..
  • waffa
    by waffa
    November 30, 2012 at 11:41 PM

yes had it read, most of what she said came to fruition, BUT only b/c I recalled what her vague reading was about.

nothing but a farce; reads are so vauge they can be interpreted by anyone in any way...

satanic? no, free market capitalism LOL!

• WLNL0507
    November 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM

It's not satanic, but, any type of magic/future reading is forbidden in my religion

• LaceNBklyn
    November 30, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    When u say messed with what do you mean

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

I am catholic and do not think this is Satanic. Should it be messed with? No. But it's not satanic. 

• Jessica_Esqueda
    November 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM

All implications of the phrase. Playing with it, doing it, having it done... the darker side of our world is not meant to be experienced or toyed with. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

• LaceNBklyn
    November 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    The things she told me were disturbingly accurate. Now I just feel like... Am I goin again God. Im no born again christian but I do believe heavily in God so im confused a lil

Quoting waffa:

yes had it read, most of what she said came to fruition, BUT only b/c I recalled what her vague reading was about.

nothing but a farce; reads are so vauge they can be interpreted by anyone in any way...

satanic? no, free market capitalism LOL!

• LaceNBklyn
    November 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    ....... o ok

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

All implications of the phrase. Playing with it, doing it, having it done... the darker side of our world is not meant to be experienced or toyed with. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    November 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM
    I did it once for fun but I don't believe in it at all. My "reading" was pretty vague. Lol
  • Jessica_Esqueda
    November 30, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Do you need me to clarify? Do you not understand? Your response seems rather... lackluster. 

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

....... o ok

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Quoting LaceNBklyn:

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Mom Confessions