Mom Confessions

mamivon2
Spin off .. Red headed children..
November 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM

My children arent read headed but I heard that people with red hair  have fiery tempers and sharp tongues!!

Do you believe thats true? If you have a  red headed child and a non red headed can you tell....

Replies

• Ali5683
    by Ali5683
    November 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I'm a red head and I can tell you that I have a temper and have a sharp tongue. I am very blunt and tend to have no filter. My son doesn't have red hair though.

• keriley1

Well here is what he says to you guys. lol

Quoting purpleducky:

They don't. Most automatic doors refuse to open for them.

Quoting Baybeelove88:

I've heard they don't have souls...

• waffa
    by waffa

don't have a redhead, 1 blonde 1 brown but can go from zero to witch in 1.3 seconds just like Mom... my hair pulls red when coloring, so maybe some ginger in my family tree?

• Summerlion1123

My husband has red hair and he is generally even tempered. I have dark brown hair and I am way more tempermental. My son has blonde to strawberry blonde and he can be pretty fiery and sharp tongued. My daughter's hair is kind of a red-brown but she's only 2 months so I guess we'll see lol. So far she is a pretty even tempered baby though if that counts!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I have 3 out of 6 kids that have red hair. They are all very loving kids,but they do have tempers! lol They are very head strong and know what they want.

• purpleducky
    November 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Well I have 3 day walkers that disagree with him, lol.

Quoting keriley1:

Well here is what he says to you guys. lol

Quoting purpleducky:

They don't. Most automatic doors refuse to open for them.

Quoting Baybeelove88:

I've heard they don't have souls...

• lilmami316
    November 30, 2012 at 10:37 PM

yeop its true when  anyone pisses me off or fights with me my temper gets very bad and i have a mouth on me and will say what i want  to say and  idc if it hurts you cus its the truth im just  like  my  dad red head im the only child thats a red hed none  of my kids are though thank heavns for that  lol but  mine  do have  bad tempers

• Mrs.Winchester
    November 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I'm a redhead and think it's true.

• StrawberryCool
    November 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Oh its true.

Im a natural red head....yeah im a crazy bitch

I dont care if I hurt your feelungs. And u can be calm one secind and my temper is horrible the next.
  • Lizardannie1966
    November 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM

My two Gingers and my blond. The blond is the one with the mouth and the temper.

Mom Confessions