Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
meagn3388
idgaf if this is offensive...*UPDATE 2*
November 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM

But we live in America. We speak ENGLISH in America. If you move to this country from another one then you should speak clear English and understand it. I feel like they should all have to take an ESL class for a year before they're allowed to live here and if they fail, they have to retake the course or no entry! I'm not sorry if this offends anyone bc, well, I'm just not. I'm sick of having to talk to people who I can't understand or who can't understand me!! Ok .. end rant :D

Like I said before, I do not care if this offends you. I'm sick of calling places and having someone "help" me that doesn't even understand what I'm saying to begin with! How can you possibly help me if you don't understand me?! YOU CAN'T! Also, this isn't directed towards one specific group of people. It's directed towards ALL foreigners who work in this country, yet don't have a fucking clue what I am saying. Oh, and if you're going to come at me, at least identify yourself or consider yourself a coward hiding behind a computer screen. Have a lovely day!

Well, this was fun. I said what I had to say. I'm not responding anymore. One thing I'm thankful for when it comes to living in America is freedom of speech. I have a right to my opinion and this is it. You can call me every name in the book, but since I don't know you and never will... IDGAF! :D bye bye!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN