Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LectioDivina
You know what's even MORE strange than extended breastfeeding?
November 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM

A Grown woman who's offended by breasts.

Very Unnatural.

Replies

• MorganTho
    November 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    All of those things you mentioned are illegal in public, whereas nursing is protected BY LAW. Get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything the body does is natural but with many of those acts people expect discretion.

I don't want to see you attempting to procreate, I don't want to see you peeing or pooping. All of which are completely natural and what their respective body parts were created for. And I also don't want to see your boob while you are nursing.

BE DISCREET

• MorganTho
    November 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    Or a baby attached....

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Acid:

Wait, what?

There's a female, in this place, that has a tit problem?

I've found myself knocking my head against the wall several times this morning because of posts in here.  Thinking that a grown woman has a problem with tits takes the cake.

Can we post tit pictures without getting in trouble?

lol if there's no nipple

• Destiny907
    November 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM

do you mean the women who are offended by someone breast feeding in public?  Ya, I think that odd, too- it is what our breast are FOR!! Nothing more natural about them. 

• Ashleeduhh
    November 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    I'm not offended by boobs or extended Brest feeding. I think it's wrong bfing a 4 year old but idc what others do. Not my problem.
  • SusieQue717
    November 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM

• SarahsAMommy
    November 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I'd feel bad if those ladies had girls! Imagine that growing up?!?!

Quoting GirlWSemiAuto:

Nothing like being ashamed or bothered by your own anatomy. How do people like that reproduce?

• SarahsAMommy
    November 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM

When I see another mother in public, breastfeeding. You know what I do!!!!! I smile at her and want to say way to go. lol. But I think she normally understands the smile and slight head nod at her.

• SarahsAMommy
    November 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM

And I don't want to see you stuffing your face with table food! Be discreet. (now I don't really mean that as meanly as it sounds. I said it that way to make a point). Vegans don't want to see people eat meat. So if we go off this we should be doing EVERYTHING we do discreetly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything the body does is natural but with many of those acts people expect discretion.

I don't want to see you attempting to procreate, I don't want to see you peeing or pooping. All of which are completely natural and what their respective body parts were created for. And I also don't want to see your boob while you are nursing.
    BE DISCREET

• mich.el.le
    November 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Too true!

• LectioDivina
    November 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Sure they have a right not to want to see it... They also have the right to walk away...what they do not have the right of is to try and stop that woman from feeding her child.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're allowed that want and strangers sitting nearby have the right to not want to see it.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Look, you want to breast feed your seven year old, knock yourself out, but it doesn't need to be a spectator sport!

Need being the key word there...

Nothing NEEDS to happen... they don't have to feed their kid, they don't have to stop it from crying, they don't even have to feed them table food at the mall if they don't want to...

But they want to.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN