Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
504bbymami
Black sheep of the family
November 30, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Are you it? I'm DEF not. Lol. Actually I'm probably seen as one of the goody goodies of my family. I don't think we really have a black sheep but if we did it would probably be one of my guy cousins. I have some BAD ASS cousins Lawd! Lol

Replies

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    November 30, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Isn't your brother in prison? Would he not be considered the black sheep?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Are you it? I'm DEF not. Lol. Actually I'm probably seen as one of the goody goodies of my family. I don't think we really have a black sheep but if we did it would probably be one of my guy cousins. I have some BAD ASS cousins Lawd! Lol

• KimberlyDoll
    November 30, 2012 at 4:30 AM
    I am. I don't really care much though. Their loss
  • kmorales7690
    November 30, 2012 at 4:31 AM

well my dads side of my family doesn't like that I married a mexican, so i probably am on that side. I don't really care though, I can do without their judgemental attitudes anyways! On my moms side I'm definitely not! lol I am my papaws little angel! He will tell anyone I'm his favorite!

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    November 30, 2012 at 4:43 AM
    My brother is the successful black sheep, and I'm the "graduated highschool and didn't have more than two fathers for my children" black sheep. I'm also much smarter than 3 out of 4 of my siblings and I'm at least 10 years younger than them. Oh, and I didn't have kids out of wedlock. My mom is the only one who is the same on those categories.
  • Apollos82
    November 30, 2012 at 4:51 AM
    In the traditional sense, we don't have a black sheep...in the non-traditional sense, my cousin--who grew up being perfectly same and normal and balanced--is the black sheep. He went off to college, and one day my aunt received a call from how room mate....turns out my cousin was literally completely fine one day, and off his rocker nuts the next. We suspect a chemically caused mental breakdown. Sometimes, people's brain chemistry just plain goes wrong. We believe that's what happened to him. One day he was fine, the next he was bipolar in a full-on manic state.

Anyway--the poor man is now completely crazy and impossible to deal with. My aunt and uncle had to put him in a group home.... That's our only "black sheep" but we try not to treat him as such
  • Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    November 30, 2012 at 5:03 AM
    Yes iam.......i was abused by my grandma as a kid and my brother would beat on me bad....my mom would take my money and kicked me and my daughter out after she turned a year.

The last beating my brother threatend to kill me in front of my daughter and my mom did nothing until I said I was moving out. Now she's struggling to pay her bills and told me to come back home.

I refuse to go back there unless it's to visit.
  • fraujones
    November 30, 2012 at 5:34 AM
    No, I'm not. My sister is wild, but no one makes her feel like the black sheep.
  • Wifeyy2Lette
    November 30, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    Yes, everything from my choice of music to my parenting style. I don't care, though. I'm also the only one that doesn't and never have touched a cigg, I don't drink a dim the only one that's never done drugs (other than weed).
  • thefiregoddess
    November 30, 2012 at 5:41 AM
    Yes.
  • Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    November 30, 2012 at 5:42 AM
    I'd think so since he went apeshit and kidnapped his gf and what-not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't your brother in prison? Would he not be considered the black sheep?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN