Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Traceyssel
Does your husband/boyfriend/so...
November 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Talk about problems about you two to his friends?

Df and always had access to eachothers fb and email because we are honest and have nothing to hide. Well I just logged into his email to see some tracking info for a package and I see an email from fb about him changing his password. I asked him because that's kinda suspicious. After a couple failed lies, I got the answer. He was asking his friends advice about our problems. I don't like our problems in the open like that and now I will feel uncomfortable being around his friends.

Does your so do this? How does it make you feel?

Replies

• beeonit
    by beeonit
    November 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    I think it's normal and healty to vent, but I'm not sure if he does. I can only assume yes.
  • Christy644
    November 29, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    Would you rather he talk to your friends? A man needs an outlet too. Just make sure his friends morals are in alignment with yours as a couple.
  • outtamymynd
    November 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    I don't think so, he's a very private person. He usually talks to me if I'm doing something to upset him. He has awesome communication skills....now if only I could learn. I don't talk to my friends about us either though, I bottle it up till I explode lol. I'm getting better though.
  • Traceyssel
    November 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    I don't have any friends. He says his friends give him positive feedback. It just hurts my feelings

Quoting Christy644:

Would you rather he talk to your friends? A man needs an outlet too. Just make sure his friends murals are in alignment with yours as a couple.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM

No he doesn't, thankfully. 

• Dzyre1115

Maybe, I don't know, I don't ask!

• Crazy-Steph
    He talks to his brother. I don't mind. Everyone need advice once in a while.
  • luvmymunchkins3
    November 29, 2012 at 11:17 PM
    yes just like i vent to my girl friends.its normal.but what we dont do is kick each others backs in or call each other names
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 29, 2012 at 11:17 PM

did he prove this by showing you the conversations he is hiding? because that could just be an excuse to make him in trouble, but not for what he should really be in trouble for....

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM

that is what friends are for.. get advice on things and they can help with whatever is going on.. it is healthy

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN