Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Found this while cleaning... What should I do with it?!?
by Anonymous
November 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Went to a client house to clean it and found this.... What should I do with it?! Leave it? Put it up?! Eeek!

And anyone know what kind of vibrator that is? Looks fun!

Update:

I ended up just putting a hand towel over it and cleaning around it.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Leave it, and it's a Rabbit 2.

• PinkParadox
    November 29, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    At least my problem is auto correct, not poor moral character. I can be a sarcastic bitch all day, and I still have enough character to not post an employer's personal things online. So trashy.

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

She is an employee!! She should buy her own sex toys and post them. That can get you stored and sued.

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Leave it...and stop posting your clients personal stuff on the internet.
  • kathislove80
    November 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    Rude...I didn't know what you meant. Was just asking for clarification.

Quoting PinkParadox:

At least my problem is auto correct, not poor moral character. I can be a sarcastic bitch all day, and I still have enough character to not post an employer's personal things online. So trashy.

Quoting kathislove80:

Stored?

Quoting PinkParadox:

She is an employee!! She should buy her own sex toys and post them. That can get you stored and sued.

Quoting kathislove80:

Party pooper

Quoting PinkParadox:

Leave it...and stop posting your clients personal stuff on the internet.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. I'm not bonded. I'm not with a company. I do a couple homes a week on the side for extra cash. The closet is part of what I clean (organize, hang up clothes that I wash, sweep it out, mop it etc since it has that flooring in it).

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be pissed if I knew my housekeeper found private personal items like this and then snapped a picture and put it on the internet. Don't you have any kind of respect for your clients? It is their home and if it was in the closet then I'd say they probably didn't want anyone messing with it.

SMH...really...R E S P E C T their privacy. I'd fire you.

It doesn't matter if you work for a company or not lady, how would you feel if you hired someone to come in and clean your home and she/he was posting pictures of your private belongings on the internet. I'm sure you wouldnt' like it either. You still need to respect their privacy.

Common sense is a highly priced commidity these days.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM
    Well if you saw the mint comment you also know I said that I would put it on the pillow or with my note. NOT on the items. Lol.

And what gall? I placed a hand towel over some personal effects. Not like I move them to the bed, bathroom or anything.

Would you still fire me if I hadn't placed a hand towel over it?

Quoting conejoazul:

When I first saw your post I thought you were looking for some extra attention from CMers, which sometimes we all need I suppose. But now seeing that you mention his items were "just laid there in the closet" and that you are thinking about adding a mint after you have already - unnecessarily - placed a towel over something that does not belong to you as if you have permission to tell your clients what they can display or not - IN THEIR CLOSET of all places - you are kinda coming across as desperately intrusive and begging for attention from your client.

I wish you luck at not being dismissed from cleaning his property in the future. If it were my house I would ensure someone with your gall never came back onto my property.  You´re being paid to clean, not to decide what can be on display at what can´t.  I doubt he will be impressed by your naivety.  My husband would be like WTF? Get rid of that lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's where I found it lol. Just laid there in the closet. I just laid a hand towel over it and cleaned around it.

But the mint is a good idea for me to put with my note or on the pillow from now on. I may run to SAMs and get some.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

put back where you found it with a mint - lol 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

omg you would think they would put that crap up before a cleaning person comes over

• Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM
    He left it in plain sight..... Just sayin. He knows (and asked) that I organize and clean the closet. So he knew I would be in there. Plus it's not like I posted his name, address, phone number or a pic of him.
    Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. I'm not bonded. I'm not with a company. I do a couple homes a week on the side for extra cash. The closet is part of what I clean (organize, hang up clothes that I wash, sweep it out, mop it etc since it has that flooring in it).

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd be pissed if I knew my housekeeper found private personal items like this and then snapped a picture and put it on the internet. Don't you have any kind of respect for your clients? It is their home and if it was in the closet then I'd say they probably didn't want anyone messing with it.

SMH...really...R E S P E C T their privacy. I'd fire you.

It doesn't matter if you work for a company or not lady, how would you feel if you hired someone to come in and clean your home and she/he was posting pictures of your private belongings on the internet. I'm sure you wouldnt' like it either. You still need to respect their privacy.

Common sense is a highly priced commidity these days.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

clean around them,  you no nothing, seen nothing.

• Anonymous
    November 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    Ikr?!? I know I would. It's normally in a box. (It fell of the top of the Closet once but luckily the cuffs were the only thing that came out lol).

Quoting Anonymous:

omg you would think they would put that crap up before a cleaning person comes over

• helema24
    November 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM

omg i got one of th0ose and not telling which one and yes they are all fun....

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts