Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?
by Anonymous
November 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Replies

• iamcafemom83
    November 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
    I want to get the dream lites, but $30 a pop?? No way.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    Gawd we've got at least two of all of them. My husband spoils our kids. Yeah the dream light works.
  • Maks1mommy
    November 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    My dd has a billion pillow pets lol. She's to little for stompies, and I think dream lights are a waste of money.. $30? No, I don't think so.
  • Nerdy_Mama
    November 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM

We bought both kids a Pillow Pet last year. They don't seem interested in the Stompeez or Dream Lites though.

• Katrina316
    November 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    My mother just bought one dream light each for my kids. I always wanted to buy it but didn't want to dish out the money. Let me tell you that it is so worth it. It's just like the commercial. The wall and the ceiling light up and I find it to be very peaceful. Lol I like it for myself.
  • MrsRobinson06
    November 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM
    Costco has dreamlites for less than 30. My daughter got one in Sept for her birthday and now my son wants one so we will probably get him one for xmas.
  • cowgirlsmommy
    November 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    My kids are getting dream lights for christmas. We have a ton of pillow pets.
  • vrbtnseele
    November 27, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    We have pillow pets, I want to get her a dream lite but not this time.
  • Kellileanne

My daughter has 3 pillow pets from last year.  She wants the others but I don't see that happening.

• alleycat_2
    Stompeez freak me out. Dream lights are a maybe. They already have pillow pets.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts