Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?
by Anonymous
November 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Replies

• FoxFire363
    November 27, 2012 at 7:30 PM

No, DD is in women's shoe sizes now anyways, so no Stompeez for her. DW wears kids sizes though, so maybe I will get her a pair, lol. DD already has a Pillow Pet and I don't get the whole Dream Lites thing. They are too hard to be a pillow, so what's the point? In any case, she didn't ask for one. DS is too little to ask for specific things, so he got what we think he will like. 

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    If u go to micheals... The stompeez are 19.99 ea and they have a weekly 50% of one full price item... Just go through check out twice and you have two pairs for 20 bucks!
  • ff-princess
    We have 4 pillow pets and 2 dream lites. We have light blocking curtains and they are pretty good at making the dream lites brighter. We had them on the 20 minute, timer, but we realized it was just delaying bedtime by 20 minutes. Now I set the timer on my phone for 10 minutes (which sometimes really means 5 minutes), and when my timer goes off they pop up, turn their dream lites off, and go to sleep.
  • kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    November 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM

My daughter already has stompeez and like 4 or 5 pillow pets. I did get each kid a dream lites. I paid $22.50 each on their website. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Plus shipping!  Basically comes out to the same you would pay in the store.

Quoting kiralyn:

My daughter already has stompeez and like 4 or 5 pillow pets. I did get each kid a dream lites. I paid $22.50 each on their website. 

• .Nobody.
    November 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    Bed bath and beyond has dream lites for cheap and if you sign up for mobile alerts they will give you a 20% discount off of one item.
  • AjCeCeMom
    November 27, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    I like that idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

If u go to micheals... The stompeez are 19.99 ea and they have a weekly 50% of one full price item... Just go through check out twice and you have two pairs for 20 bucks!

• kiralyn
    by kiralyn

True. But all I ever see in the stores is the unicorn. My daughter wanted the zebra and I got my son the tiger. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Plus shipping!  Basically comes out to the same you would pay in the store.

Quoting kiralyn:

• Cass14
    by Cass14
    Dreamlites was the only thing my child wanted so I bought one.
  • SavdNSanctified
    We have a thousand pillow pets around here. The girls both want the Stompeez and the Dream Lights also, but I won't get both. I'll probably get the Stompeez.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts