Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Did you get Stompeez, Dream Lites, or Pillow Pets?
by Anonymous
November 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Currently we only have 2 Pillow Pets, but the kids want the friggen Stompeez and Dream Lites!  Will cost me $100 to get 2 of each!

Are the Dream lites worth it? I mean do they really work?

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

my mom got ds a dream lite for his bday last week..he loves it!!!

I got him stompeez...not so much. they arent as cool as they look and he cant walk in them very well..he always twists his ankle or just falls. and i mean he's 5 so he knows how to walk lol

• julesmccord
    The pillow pets are a huge hit here. The stompeez....sit & collect dust. My 6yr old & 2yr old begged for them & wore them once. Now, they want the dreamlites...but idk yet
  • ATALHEA
    by ATALHEA

I was very hesitant to buy dreamlites for my daughter's 6th birthday. I thought she might be too old for it and it seemed a bit pricey. But it was the only thing she wanted so I went ahead and got. Her birthday was in July and she has slept with it EVERY single night. It works great and she absolutely loves it. I am so glad I bought it for her!

• Beth3721

We have neither but have a dream lite in the closet for christmas.  Her grandparents are ordering a stuffie.

• DEJavu17
    November 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    We dont have anything like that here. They only sell them at Walmart here

Quoting DEJavu17:

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids want pillow pet but I can't afford 20.00 each for one:(

Not sure if they are still on sale but dollar general had them for $7.50, the REAL pillow pets.

• Maries_Mom23

We have pillow pets.  Our youngest dd has a T Rex and a dog, our oldest has a unicorn and giraffe (both small and big giraffes, she collects them!)  They want the dream lites and DH is getting them this weekend.  Giraffe and a multi colored unicorn.

• Simple-Beauty
    DD has 3 PP and 1 DL, no Stompeez.

The DL is worth it, DD uses it every night.
  • MommyAddie
    November 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM
    My kids have the damn stompeez. They begged for a year for them and NEVER wear them unless I make them.
  • chattycassie
    November 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Stomppies can be bought at walmart for way cheap Ithink was like 10 bucks the other day when I was forced to be in walmart... G-d I hate that place.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN