Mom Confessions

Anonymous
What would you do if your kids...
by Anonymous
November 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Were found in your living room eating chocolate at 4 am?

Replies

• usmcwifey11
    November 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    Make them throw it away, then go brush their teeth and wash their hands. Then have a talk about why they did it, and what their consequences will be.
  • young_lv_mom
    November 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    Well my dd lost all candy and sweets for 2 weeks when I found her eating the fudge with out asking. She knew the rules.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM

lmao when they couldnt' see me. But yea, ban them from sweets for a couple of weeks. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    My kid have actually done this a lot and I don't know what to do anymore. We have a gate but sometimes we forget to shut it and even so, they get up and mess with toothpaste and stuff in the bathroOm!
  • twinmommy27
    November 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    I'd take it away and ask them what they are doing & why they think it's ok!

Then laugh to myself.
  • nerdymom28

I'd wonder where in the hell they found chocolate, because it's not something we keep in the house on a regular basis.

• mamma2B666

laugh

• SweetPea2004
    November 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I wouldn't catch her I would be out cold lol...when she was one I caught her eating jalapeƱo chips.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    November 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM

aw! amazing momma! i would've totally forgot about DS brushing his teeth!

i told him to go back to sleep.... thats when i catch him. we live with my dad who wakes up around 5 am and he'll see DS in the livingroom, watching TV and eating cereal. DS will say he woke up at whatever time (usually around 4). dad will get DS 2 toaster struddels and then leave for work around 6. i'm up a bit after that (about 6:45), and DS will be back in bed- and i'm none the wiser until dad comes home and tells me that DS was awake before him.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Make them throw it away, then go brush their teeth and wash their hands. Then have a talk about why they did it, and what their consequences will be.

• twinmommy27
    November 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    In that case..... I'd set my alarm to wake up before they do.

How old are they?

Quoting Anonymous:

My kid have actually done this a lot and I don't know what to do anymore. We have a gate but sometimes we forget to shut it and even so, they get up and mess with toothpaste and stuff in the bathroOm!

Mom Confessions