Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What would you do if your kids...
by Anonymous
November 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Were found in your living room eating chocolate at 4 am?

Replies

• usmcwifey11
    November 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    Make them throw it away, then go brush their teeth and wash their hands. Then have a talk about why they did it, and what their consequences will be.
  • young_lv_mom
    November 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM
    Well my dd lost all candy and sweets for 2 weeks when I found her eating the fudge with out asking. She knew the rules.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM

lmao when they couldnt' see me. But yea, ban them from sweets for a couple of weeks. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    My kid have actually done this a lot and I don't know what to do anymore. We have a gate but sometimes we forget to shut it and even so, they get up and mess with toothpaste and stuff in the bathroOm!
  • twinmommy27
    November 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    I'd take it away and ask them what they are doing & why they think it's ok!

Then laugh to myself.
  • nerdymom28

I'd wonder where in the hell they found chocolate, because it's not something we keep in the house on a regular basis.

• mamma2B666

laugh

• SweetPea2004
    November 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I wouldn't catch her I would be out cold lol...when she was one I caught her eating jalapeƱo chips.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 27, 2012 at 1:29 PM

aw! amazing momma! i would've totally forgot about DS brushing his teeth!

i told him to go back to sleep.... thats when i catch him. we live with my dad who wakes up around 5 am and he'll see DS in the livingroom, watching TV and eating cereal. DS will say he woke up at whatever time (usually around 4). dad will get DS 2 toaster struddels and then leave for work around 6. i'm up a bit after that (about 6:45), and DS will be back in bed- and i'm none the wiser until dad comes home and tells me that DS was awake before him.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Make them throw it away, then go brush their teeth and wash their hands. Then have a talk about why they did it, and what their consequences will be.

• twinmommy27
    November 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    In that case..... I'd set my alarm to wake up before they do.

How old are they?

Quoting Anonymous:

My kid have actually done this a lot and I don't know what to do anymore. We have a gate but sometimes we forget to shut it and even so, they get up and mess with toothpaste and stuff in the bathroOm!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts