Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Take him to school sick?
by Anonymous
November 26, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Here's the run down. Kiddo went to the doctor this morning and has an ear infection and was given amoxicillin.

This evening he was running a fever of 101.9

I have my well woman exam tomorrow and I can't reschedule, first of all it's too late and I'd have to pay a 50 dollar fee but it also took me months to get an appointment.

So take him to school tomorrow or take him with me? There is no alternative childcare and he's 3

Replies

• Peaceful.chaos
    November 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    You shouldn't take him to school with a fever.
  • brittany208
    November 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Take him with you. Hopefully he's well behaved.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 26, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    He has a fever don't send him to daycare. Take him with you.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    the fever is from the ear infection and he's on antibiotics, still not ok? At this point he's not contagious the fever is from the ear infection.

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

You shouldn't take him to school with a fever.
  • michiganmom5150
    Can't you take him with you? I always took my kids with me before they were in school. Have him sit in the chair up by your head. Explain they are making sure you are healthy. Doesn't your kids doc check his privates?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Prob gonna have to take him w/you. Even if its just an ear infection, its the fever that will prevent him from going to school. Either that or forefit the $50 & try to reschedule- explain and they might get you in sooner! GL Momma!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

You're a real piece of work. You really have to ask on a message board what you already KNOW is best for your child? Jeezus

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's the run down. Kiddo went to the doctor this morning and has an ear infection and was given amoxicillin.

I have my well woman exam tomorrow and I can't reschedule, first of all it's too late and I'd have to pay a 50 dollar fee but it also took me months to get an appointment.

So take him to school tomorrow or take him with me? There is no alternative childcare and he's 3

• Anonymous 1
    Yes he is, really well behaved.

Quoting brittany208:

Take him with you. Hopefully he's well behaved.

• TxMommyOfBoys
    November 26, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    He isn't contagious. .
  • Anonymous 1
    November 26, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Sigh, it's just a question. Get the stick out of your ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a real piece of work. You really have to ask on a message board what you already KNOW is best for your child? Jeezus

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN