Mom Confessions

Gemma06
I would have happily gone to jail today!!
by Gemma06
November 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM
While at the grocery store today, I had encountered this mother (for better choice of words) and her Dd who had to be about 8 years old & her DS who couldn't have been no more than 10 months old. The little boy was screaming throughout the store & as I was going down one isle, I could her this woman telling her baby to "shut the hell up" & calling him a "little bastard"! Well eventually I lost her somewhere in the store & proceeded to my cat after I had checked out. As I am piling my groceries into my car, I hear this kid start screaming from down the parking lot. I left my cart & my groceries & the hatch wide open to go investigate. Sure enough, its that same woman from the store & she is smacking her baby repeatedly in the face!! So I ran up behind her & asked her what the hell would possess you to smack your child like that? She told me it was none of my concern & slammed the door to her van shut. I told her it was my job as a parent to protect all children from being harmed, even from their own mothers if needed! She shoved me out of the way & attempted to back over me with her van! I memorized her licence plate # until I got back to my car & called the police! And after talking with the store manager ( someone that I know) turns out that she was caught on the cameras in the parking lot shaking & beating her little baby! What the hell is wrong with people? I understand that it gets stressful when raising children (believe me I know! I have 4 kids under age 10) but to get to the point where you beat your children like that.....I will never understand! I hope the cops find her & take those kids away! Cause if I ever see this Bit** again....I will make sure justice is served myself! Ok...rant over!

Replies

• vwd_johnson
    November 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    Oh wow!!!! How awful. That poor child.... nvm... BABY!

It amazes me how people can act this way, and in public?!?! I'm afraid for what happens behind closed doors :(

Hope they found her!
  • MrS.ACosTa190
    November 26, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    :'( so sad
  • Unoriginal.
    November 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    Poor kid
  • kde216
    by kde216
    November 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    You're kind. I'm pretty sure I would have kicked her ass.
  • EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    I hope they find her bitch ass and smack her around a bit. See how she likes it. Pathetic.
  • november117
    November 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    This is sad. I am glad you tried to do something.
  • Gemma06
    by Gemma06
    November 26, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    I thought the same thing! Wondering how long his has gone on & what happens behind closed doors. And what really got Mr was the little girl (maybe 8 years old or so) didn't seem to be bothered that this was going on, like she has seen this countless times before & was just a normal thing! I hope I hear back from the police soon, they said they may need me as a witness to talk with the court & CPS. I just can't get that image out of my mind!

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Oh wow!!!! How awful. That poor child.... nvm... BABY!

It amazes me how people can act this way, and in public?!?! I'm afraid for what happens behind closed doors :(

Hope they found her!

• KeimUNCmomof3
    November 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Wow, good for you!!!  That's great you did that!!! :)

• Gemma06
    by Gemma06
    November 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    That would have been my next step, had she not pushed me out of the way & almost ran me over! I know she better hope that she doesn't run into me again, next time she won't be so lucky!

Quoting kde216:

You're kind. I'm pretty sure I would have kicked her ass.

• Livv066
    by Livv066
    November 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    Great job stepping up, those poor kids.

Mom Confessions