Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Gemma06
I would have happily gone to jail today!!
by Gemma06
November 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM
While at the grocery store today, I had encountered this mother (for better choice of words) and her Dd who had to be about 8 years old & her DS who couldn't have been no more than 10 months old. The little boy was screaming throughout the store & as I was going down one isle, I could her this woman telling her baby to "shut the hell up" & calling him a "little bastard"! Well eventually I lost her somewhere in the store & proceeded to my cat after I had checked out. As I am piling my groceries into my car, I hear this kid start screaming from down the parking lot. I left my cart & my groceries & the hatch wide open to go investigate. Sure enough, its that same woman from the store & she is smacking her baby repeatedly in the face!! So I ran up behind her & asked her what the hell would possess you to smack your child like that? She told me it was none of my concern & slammed the door to her van shut. I told her it was my job as a parent to protect all children from being harmed, even from their own mothers if needed! She shoved me out of the way & attempted to back over me with her van! I memorized her licence plate # until I got back to my car & called the police! And after talking with the store manager ( someone that I know) turns out that she was caught on the cameras in the parking lot shaking & beating her little baby! What the hell is wrong with people? I understand that it gets stressful when raising children (believe me I know! I have 4 kids under age 10) but to get to the point where you beat your children like that.....I will never understand! I hope the cops find her & take those kids away! Cause if I ever see this Bit** again....I will make sure justice is served myself! Ok...rant over!

Replies

• vwd_johnson
    November 26, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    Oh wow!!!! How awful. That poor child.... nvm... BABY!

It amazes me how people can act this way, and in public?!?! I'm afraid for what happens behind closed doors :(

Hope they found her!
  • MrS.ACosTa190
    November 26, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    :'( so sad
  • Unoriginal.
    November 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    Poor kid
  • kde216
    by kde216
    November 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    You're kind. I'm pretty sure I would have kicked her ass.
  • EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 26, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    I hope they find her bitch ass and smack her around a bit. See how she likes it. Pathetic.
  • november117
    November 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    This is sad. I am glad you tried to do something.
  • Gemma06
    by Gemma06
    November 26, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    I thought the same thing! Wondering how long his has gone on & what happens behind closed doors. And what really got Mr was the little girl (maybe 8 years old or so) didn't seem to be bothered that this was going on, like she has seen this countless times before & was just a normal thing! I hope I hear back from the police soon, they said they may need me as a witness to talk with the court & CPS. I just can't get that image out of my mind!

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Oh wow!!!! How awful. That poor child.... nvm... BABY!

It amazes me how people can act this way, and in public?!?! I'm afraid for what happens behind closed doors :(

Hope they found her!

• KeimUNCmomof3
    November 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Wow, good for you!!!  That's great you did that!!! :)

• Gemma06
    by Gemma06
    November 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    That would have been my next step, had she not pushed me out of the way & almost ran me over! I know she better hope that she doesn't run into me again, next time she won't be so lucky!

Quoting kde216:

You're kind. I'm pretty sure I would have kicked her ass.

• Livv066
    by Livv066
    November 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    Great job stepping up, those poor kids.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email