Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Evil step mother here. ***update on page 40*******
by Anonymous
November 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I'm beyond pissed and if this makes me an evil step mother, so be it. My husbands ex wife just called. She told us my husbands daughter got two speeding tickets this month. The first one she was gong 80 in a 55 zone and the second was yesterday, she was going 85 in a 45 zone. She is 19. The combined fines for both tickets is a total of 600 to keep her from losing her license. So, my husband told her mom we would pay it. I think this time I have a right to be pissed. Dh is going to take it out of the money we have saved for the kids christmas. So guess what that means ??? Yep, all the stuff we have on lay a way will get put back and we will be lucky to buy them a few things. That money was saved for a reason. My step daughters presents were coming out of it as well. But now it's all going to pay her fucking speeding tickets. I'm livid. I understand its his daughter and he doesn't want her to get in trouble , but she is 19 and knows better than to speed. I'm in tears. Am I wrong for feeling this way ??? I'm going to get the stuff out of lay a way. I'm sure my husband will be upset with me but oh well. I'll update again later.

Replies

• duejan13th
    November 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM
    She should pay her own ticket..
  • duejan13th
    November 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    That's bull shit. Also teaches her that daddy will bail her out. She will do it again...
  • HistoryNutty
    November 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    Screw that! She should grow up, get a job, and pay her own darn tickets. And learn to drive better too!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    November 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    That's what I thought but nope. It's our job to pay for them apparently.

Quoting duejan13th:

She should pay her own ticket..
  • Anonymous
    November 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Yep. He said I know you are upset but we have to do this and we will make sure they kiss have a better Christmas next year .....I was like fucking seriously ?!

Quoting duejan13th:

That's bull shit. Also teaches her that daddy will bail her out. She will do it again...
  • TiffanyRose06
    November 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    She's an adult, not a teenager. It is not his job to pay it and she needs to learn a lesson

Why should the younger kids have to suffer? That's the most fucked up part.
  • Iron_Beauty

I dont blame you, I'd be pissed too. He should NEVER have said that he would pay it. She's a fucking adult. She needs to get a way to pay that shit HERSELF.

• megberkheimer

how about, she gets a job and deals with her own problems. shes an adult. 

• Anonymous
    I don't know how to feel right now. I'm so upset.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Screw that! She should grow up, get a job, and pay her own darn tickets. And learn to drive better too!
  • brandie1470

No. She is an adult. Why isnt she paying her own tickets? I would let her license get taken. One ticket is bad, but two? I got a ticket when I was 18. 99 in the 70 on the interstate. $275 out of my pocket. That was my last ticket ever. She wont learn a lesson if dad is there to bail her out

Mom Confessions